XVII || Too Early

‚Feel?! Feel where?'

‚I personally would suggest his head.. I wouldn't recommend further down, just for the sake of both of you.' Minho said.. I swear I could hear him smirking.. Minho's smirk is audible. Don't question it. ‚It's a boy if you wanted to check that.' Very funny..

I would have wanted to show him my annoyed look, if there hadn't been this scarf that covered the upper half of my face. So an annoyed groan it was.

‚And where is his head?' I asked, my hands floating somewhere midair, not sure where to go. With a chuckle, Minho took my hands placing them on each side of the person's face.

‚Whoever you are, I'm already apologising..It's the devil's idea..'

‚Whoever you are, I'm already apologising..It's the devil's idea..' I mumbled slowly starting to move my hands over the features of his face. His Skin was smooth .. his jaw sharp.. his nose relatively pointy... it didn't feel like Sangmin... was it Minsung then? My fingertips trailed further down to his lips.. they were full and soft.. especially his bottom lip.. To inspect the person in front of me, I had gotten pretty close to whoever it was. I was just about to complain to Minho again -what a stupid idea this was and how I was supposed to tell who it was just by feeling him- as a familiar scent hit my nose.

‚Wait a minute..' I reached up to his hair, finding a tied bun at the back of his head. With a slight smile I let my hand glide down to the back of his neck before pulling him towards me, my lips connecting with his. I could feel him smiling before he responded to my kiss.

‚What would you have done if it hadn't been me..' Hyunjin mumbled untying the scarf.

I blinked several times, my eyes adjusting to the bright environment. ‚Do you think I would have kissed you if I hadn't been one hundred percent sure..'

‚Better for you... What made you so sure? Except for my hair..' He asked curiously.

‚Your lips... and .. your smell.'

I watched how he nervously looked down, sniffing, to check if he smelled or not.

‚I didn't mean that kind of smell.' I chuckled, guiding his head up again. ‚You don't stink or anything. It's just your natural scent -mixed with your shampoo- that I know by heart.' Carefully I brushed a golden, silky strand out of his face. ‚Wasn't love like a chemical thing? Hormones and stuff, that come with your scent?'

‚Soo my scent is attracting to you?'

‚Quite so..'

The blonde smirked before he leaned in another time, Minho still watching us from the side, his body leisurely leaned against the wall.

‚Ya~ Han, get yourself a room' Minsung complained behind me, having just come back with Sangmin.

‚This is my room.' I said, involuntarily separating from Hyunjin again.

‚Then get yourself a different room it's almost ten anyways..'

‚I'm leaving then.' Hyunjin said, directing my attention back to him.

‚Alright, see you tomorrow..' I pouted slightly as I watched him leave our room.

‚I think I can't feel my butt anymore..' I groaned falling onto my bedding again.

‚A detail about your love life, we didn't need to know..' Minsung joked from the other side of the room.

‚Because of the bus tour, you jerk.. don't know what you're thinking about..'