XXXVIII || Sweet Weakness

[those chapter numbers are slowly driving me insane... they get longer and longer... why the hell did I need to be extra and didn't just choose normal numbers..........]

But a bark next to us snapped us back out of our perfect moment in the end.

‚Yeah yeah I got it, no kissing your owner in front of you, or you'll eat me...' I said glaring at Kkami, that seemed all the more intimidating when he was on eye level with me...

We both chuckled though, before I locked eyes with the taller one again. He had meanwhile got up from me, sitting down next to me, hugging his knees. His head resting on his hands, he looked right back at me with a small smile shining in his eyes. The salty winds of the sea washed through his hair, making the single strands dance in it.

I also got up, moving closer to him, resting my forehead against his, playfully brushing his nose with mine.

‚As if I would care, then I'll just get eaten.' I said quietly, slowly moving even closer to him to continue where we left of. Kissing him in the softest way I could.

‚I kinda don't wanna go back to Seoul..' I said my head resting on Hyunjin's shoulder, his hand slowly stroking over my head. ‚Just you and me, far away from all trouble..'

‚It's beautiful isn't it?'

‚Yes you are..'

‚You won't stop today, won't you, Mr. Mozzarella cheese?' His cheeks turned a slight shade of crimson.

‚Telling you how beautiful you are?' I grinned, taking his hand in mine. ‚Not today not ever..Just stating facts.. in cheesy. That's my superpower!'

‚Then let me also state a fact again.'

‚Which is?'

‚I love you.'

I looked up at him, grin still on. ‚I know.' Earning a light hit against my arm for that, making me start to laugh. I immediately stopped though as he called for his reinforcements...

‚Kkami, Come here.'

I had liked that dog more when he was still playing in a distance instead of running quickly towards us.

‚I'm sorry, I'm sorry!' I quickly hid behind him, feeling my life at grave danger. Hyunjin just laughed.

‚What's wrong?' He asked looking over his shoulder. ‚I can't just leave him behind, when we go, can't I?'

I only got up, when he had put the leash back onto the fluff ball...

‚We're going?' I was surprised by the sudden decision to leave the beach, when we had just agreed on how beautiful it was. ‚Going where? I don't wanna leave..' I pouted.

He started walking not caring that I wasn't willing to follow yet.

‚I need only one word, and then..'

‚Then what?'

‚Then you'll follow me without any complaint.'

I tss-ed, raising an eyebrow. I'm not that easy.. that must be a magical word to get me to follow someone without any complains... The beach really was beautiful and became even more so as he was there with me. Just sitting there with him, watching the waves, I didn't want anything else.. it was perfect. Cheesy but perfect.

‚You wish..' I hissed, being in the mood to play hard to get.

He turned a little with a smirk. ‚Cheesecake'