XLVI || They make me Feel...

‚What he said seemed more personal.. soo I don't really want to spill anything.. maybe he doesn't want that it gets known and so on..' The black -or was it dark brown? It was too dark to be sure- haired boy said, scratching the back of his head.

‚Don't worry.. I don't wanna know.. I can imagine..' Hyunjin mumbled the last bit, while pulling Minho up from the chair, supporting his stand. It wasn't easy.. Minho was heavier than he looked and it didn't help that he didn't use those thighs of his..

‚I don't think you can..' The other boy mumbled, almost too quiet to hear.

‚What?'

‚Nothing..'

‚Anyways, thank you for bothering with Minho. I'll get going then.' Hyunjin said before starting his troublesome way back home with a drunk Minho.

He didn't come that far though, cause boy he's heavy... and not cooperating.. It felt like dragging a corpse, not that Hyunjin had any knowledge how that felt, he just imagined it being somewhat like this. A big heavy thing that wasn't cooperating. Halfway along the river Hyunjin sat the extra weight down on the edge, himself plopping down next to him, to take a break.. nowadays Minhyun's new nickname for Minho was „Kitty Cat".. When he was drunk the usually intimidatingly handsome boy was really living that nickname and was going full softie ‚I want to cuddle'-mode. So they haven't even sat there for a minute before Minho's body leaned to the side resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder making himself comfortable. The taller one sighed. At least he wasn't trying to kiss him again, this time's situation seemed easy to deal with, at least easier, so Hyunjin actually caught himself patting the other's head like he would with an actual cat. Earlier he had told the stranger guy he didn't want to know what was going on in Minho's head, but to be honest he kinda did.. the way stranger guy had described what had been going on between him and Minho made it intriguing. He thought for a moment before he got an idea. He remembered Han's words from last time: Just cooperate, then it's easier.

‚Uhm.. Minho, do you want to tell Hannie what you told that guy earlier?' He asked carefully, waiting for a response.

‚You're not Hannie... you're Jinnie.' Minho grumbled, cuddling closer to the taller one. Hyunjin cursed inaudibly.. looks like this time he could tell them apart. With this being the case, there was no way that Minho would tell him.. or would he?

‚right.. I'm Jinnie..' He mumbled still patting the other's head. ‚You won't tell me..'

‚I never said that..' The brunette suddenly looked up to him, actually looking kinda more sober again. ‚It's just... do I have to get this drunk for you to like me?'

‚What?' Hyunjin's eyes widened slightly.

[earlier]

Minho was sitting at one of the small tables at the bar tent. It was right next to the Han river, so he liked going there just for the view [a/n: I LIKE THE VIEW RIGHT NOW!] - and maybe a bottle of soju and a plate of dried fish along with it. After last time, that he still couldn't remember, he kept it at one bottle not planning to get this drunk any time soon again. Being drunk is not fun.. at least the day after wasn't.. Minho sighed watching the ripples on the river, reflecting Seoul's thousand lights, somewhat sunken in his thoughts. That's when someone sat down at his table.

Minho turned his head to look at the boy, who had suddenly decided that he needed to share this table, raising an eyebrow. ‚Do I know you?'

‚I don't think so.' The boy said indifferently.