V || What He... Wanted » M?

[AN: The M stands for mature. The question mark is there cause it's tending a lot towards mature content but still without being straight up smut]

Hyunjin blinked once.. twice, then stood up from his chair, pulling me up from mine and in a quick motion I found myself pinned against a wall... again. The running-gag between us.. Hyunjin had a strange relationship with walls ... or well.. with walls where I was pressed against... Did I already say that I don't like people looking down on me in every possible sense? Even hot people weren't an exception to this..

‚Out of your mind again?' I mocked him a bit. It was my way to overplay my own nervousness, that slowly welled up inside me.. I had never thought I would end up in a situation like this.. like ever.. seriously...who would... Who would expect something like this to happen to them..

His eyes trailed down, my lips as inviting to him as ever. ‚I'm out of my mind as soon as I see you... Han..' He mumbled.

‚Are you doing it now, or what?' I asked after a moment of him just staring at me.

'Can I kiss you?' he asked back, his eyes finding mine, locking on them, the atmosphere heating up between us.

I sighed, at least he asked this time. 'Yes. Yes you can..'

With the smallest smile and obvious nervousness playing on his features, he licked his bottom lip slightly, before his hand reached around my neck, pulling me in. My lips slowly connected with his. They were soft. The way he kissed me was different than before. It started soft and hesitant then it became forceful and greedy, but at the same time still gentle in a way. The way his lips moved against mine was hard to describe. I closed my eyes, responding to his kiss and deepening it further, making him slightly moan into the heated kiss. He wanted this... he wanted this, to be able to forget about me...but I doubt he can, after I'm done... I wasn't someone you were able to forget that easily..

I didn't know, what extending the moment actually meant, but I let him guide me over to the bed, pushing me down onto it. Hovering above me his fingers played with the rim of my shirt, but he hesitated to go any further. I thought for a moment if I should actually do this.. If I should go this far, just for this stupid agreement.. He just couldn't tell me he could forget all of this... that he could forget about me after today..Whatever his logic was behind this night.. it had no logic. This would be straight up impossible to forget... for him at least.

‚Do it...' I said, when he was still hesitating.

‚W-what?' His eyebrows raised in confusion. Sighing I sat up a little, taking the rim of my shirt from his hands, slowly pulling it up then throwing it carelessly to the side. While watching me doing all this, his eyes had widened significantly.

‚You seemed like you wanted to do that..'

‚I.. Maybe.. but I.. I didn't expect you to-‚ His voice broke off.

As he was hesitating again, I took one of his hands, placing it onto my now bare chest. Was he afraid he didn't have my consent for this? Well.. he forgot.. it had been my own choice to stay. I could have backed out, but I didn't. You could say I didn't want to.. Did I regret it? I don't know. I just tried to not think that much at all. Just take the situation as it is, don't overthink it. All of this didn't mean anything to me anyways. He was experimenting to some extend, I was playing along to some extend, then we went back to being strangers. As simple as this. I think it's what you call a one-night stand.

‚You wanna go on or..'

His eyes were scanning me from top to bottom.

‚Can I..?' He mumbled absentmindedly. 'Mmh' I nodded, already knowing that he could never forget this in any way..judging by the look in his eyes..