LXXII || More Than Just Lyrics

HOTSAUCE

1.5 Mio likes

HOTSAUCE Reach Out SPECIAL Teaser

Behind the lyrics

View all comments...

TheNExtBIGthingInKPOP: When I read that they're called HOTSAUCE, I thought their music would go more towards hip hop and rap. I really hadn't expected that they would flash us with such a beautiful ballad.

->TheHitchhikersGuideToTheGalaxy: Right, the lyrics just hit different. First thought it would be your usual confession song. Someone describing his reasons for loving the special person..but then.. the last lines.. „Reach out to me again" .. basically everything shattered again. It's so sad. How he's first telling you how much he loved that person only to hit you in the end with the fact, that he has lost them.. no .. I'm not crying .. you are..

->freezingcoldbutIknowwesinglive: Can I add something to your theory?

‚Look, the song is not written by your boyfriend only.' Nell pointed out when looking over the details of the song. Hyunjin knew that the second verse wasn't written by Han.

‚Yeah, the second verse is not, Minho wrote it' He answered

‚Lee Minho?'

He nodded.

‚You know him?'

‚Of course I know him. He's our best friend.'

Nell raised an eyebrow. ‚You mean the one that was frequently in Han's pictures on instagram?'

Hyunjin nodded again. ‚Exactly that one.'

‚Soo.. the second verse huh?'

Nell looked over the lyrics, her brow moving higher the more she analysed the words. ‚This is... interesting ...'

The long haired didn't quite know what to make out of her reaction. He also had read the second verse, there was nothing strange about it. Just the lyrics of a very good song...Or did she actually...

‚What's so interesting?'

She shrugged. ‚I'm just surprised, you always told me that he liked Han.. you sure about that?'

So she did.. she really was suspicious.. it was intriguing that she could catch onto it so quickly.. so.. Hyunjin did the only logical thing.. pretending he didn't know anything. ‚I told you that, because it's the case ever since. He liked and still likes Han..' Well...He wasn't lying about that.. it was just half the truth..

‚I mean..' She scanned the lyrics again. ‚You are well aware that this song is about you, right?'

‚mh..' He knew what she was up to, but he just let her talk. He wanted to see if he really had been too dense all the time and Minho was just obvious to others..