LVI || Changes

This day had been the first time in a very long time that Hyunjin had looked at Han's instagram profile. He couldn't deny that it only made his situation worse. Han wasn't alone in almost all the pictures..and.. it was almost all Minho.

Even if there still was a possibility this wasn't true..in his mind.. Han and Minho were a thing. Minho was now, what he had been before.. the one by Han's side. After what he did to him.. it was only logical..

Was he angry about it? Sad? Maybe.. but actually.. he couldn't be. Out of all people Minho was the only one he could accept to be at Han's side... it was Minho after all, the one that had always been there for them.

He wasn't alright.. and it didn't hurt less like that.. but .. at least he could be sure that Han wasn't suffering, when he had Minho...

[present]

Sitting in the studio all day dwelling about my lyrics for the thousandth time, I found myself on his instagram page again. It wasn't much different from his former profile just that something was missing in his profile description..

[past, some time after the weekend trip to Hyunjin's brother]

Hyunjin was doing some kind of homework at the kitchen table, so I couldn't bother him... (I mean.. I could.. but then I would have to deal with Grumpyjin..) So out of boredom I did what I did most of the time: brainlessly scrolling through Instagram while lying on the bed... it had become a habit and I'm not yet sure if it was a good one.. It didn't took me long until I found myself on Hyunjin's profile again.. His last post was a photo he had asked me to take on our way to school recently. It came out really good thanks to my photographing skills.. it actually came out a little too good.. I read over the comments my brows sinking deeper with each one...

한의천사진

748 likes

748 likes

한의천사진 Rise and Shine

View all comments...

ICANspeak_korean: OMG you're so handsome! My heart can't take it!!

MyLoveNana💅: Right now, if I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would 😃

that1airFRIEDboy_180: Are you a model? From heaven's agency?

-> newYorksh1tty: you mean an angel?

-> that1airFRIEDboy_180: was my metaphor not clear?

-> newYorksh1tty: NEways I AGREE

Woongie'sAssIsMyBias🍵: With this the sun doesn't have to shine to get me heated up... 🙄

letseliminatepeople: Those pictures stay rent free in my mind