XLIX || Two Devils pt. 1

‚But I would be.. It's your-' I yawned. '-first birthday that I'm celebrating with you. I want to be fit to do anything that day.' My eyes were almost shut close by now, sleep wanting to come over me.

‚I would love it either way, as long as you're there.' Hyunjin didn't get an answer any longer. ‚Ji? You still with me?' He toned down his voice to a mere whisper, getting no answer, only a boy that had fallen asleep in his arms. He carefully stroked over the other's head smiling warmly. ‚Sleep well. I love you.'

[Some days later]

I was lying on the bed.. technically I was allowed to move again.. I just didn't want to. The bed was comfy and Hyunjin was still in that caring-24/7-for-me-mode.. I didn't have to move...well... until the doorbell rang. I thought it was Hyunjin who got back from grocery shopping, so I slowly climbed out of bed, shuffling slowly over to the door. But when I opened it, it wasn't Hyunjin. It was Minho.

‚What are you doing here?' I raised an eyebrow.

‚Why do I always get asked that, when I just want to visit my friends..' He said walking past me. ‚I hear no mad grumble and no annoyed groaning and nothing is flying towards me, not even dark glares. Where's Jinnie?' He asked throwing himself backwards onto the bed taking my place.

‚Scoot over that's my side of the bed.' I complained after closing the door again.

‚You want me to get in trouble with Jinnie, don't you?' He said shuffling onto the other side of the bed, Hyunjin's side, while I plopped back down on my own side.

‚He won't mind.'

‚Anyways, where is he?'

‚Grocery shopping.'

‚And you didn't want to go with him?'

‚I'm a terrible cook..'

Minho raised an eyebrow, propping up his head to look at me with a judging look. ‚What does your cooking skill have to do with grocery shopping?'

‚I'm lacking expertise in what you need to cook and stuff...I just have expertise in putting stuff into the cart we don't need. Trust me, we're saving money when I'm not coming along.'

Minho chuckled. ‚Call me next time, then I'll go with him.'

‚Don't take that back..' I grabbed for a pillow, resting my casted arm onto it, by putting it onto my lap. ‚Can you cook?' I asked while making myself comfortable again.

Minho grinned. ‚I'm practically a master chef.'

Now I was the one raising an eyebrow, not sure if he was joking or serious. Though he said once that he's serious about everything he says..

‚You don't believe me?'

‚When I was at your place we ate ramyun....'

He crossed his arms. ‚I'll just cook for you two, then you can see the skills of chef Minho.'

‚Sure.' I smiled. I was scrolling through my phone again, when I remembered a certain conversation in Minhyun's comment section. As he's here already..

Excuse me, but I'm curious. I leaned over to him, pulling up his shirt, to check his abs. ‚Damn...'

‚Uhm.. what are you doing exactly?' Minho asked slightly startled from my actions.

‚You said we should compare..' I grumbled.. when I noticed I was standing no chance against his...boy, what did they put in his food, that's just unfair.. I didn't even have to check mine... I didn't want to after looking at his abs... ‚Calm down, we're both men..' I added poking his stomach... it was pretty firm (understatement if you didn't notice)... did I already say that it's just so fucking unfair... why can he be handsome and sexy and I'm just a handsome Quokka no matter what I do..