LXVII || Take Care

The younger one looked up to him. ‚What I mean is.. you should be honest. Be honest about yourself, about your feelings.. don't always keep everything to yourself. You always worry and care about others.. now let your friends worry and care about you..Cause that's what we are for. We care for you..you can tell us everything. We don't judge you. I don't and Han won't either. I'm sure. Because as your friends we love you.'

Minho gave the other a look after he had finished talking. ‚This just now was a proof that you are indeed dating Han Jisung the impersonation of cheese...'

Whatever seriousness there still had been left between them, the laugh he earned from Hyunjin for his comment cleared it all up, making him smile too. A genuine and true smile.

‚You weren't any less cheesy..' The younger said in between chuckles.

‚That's because I was basically living with the impersonation of cheese...his cheese is getting to me..'

Hyunjin had spent his whole day at Minho's place, catching up with him about all sorts of things, the older's real feelings just being one of them. Yes it felt different between the two now that the truth was out, but different didn't mean it was bad now.. if anything they got closer. Three years ago their friendship had always been disrupted by the continuous feeling of rivalry in the background .. a feeling that was gone now.

‚You better take care of yourself abroad and get back safely.' The brunette dared as Hyunjin stood in his doorframe ready to leave again.

The younger chuckled. ‚Of course. Take care too.. and.. tell Jisung about.. the thing.'

‚What if I don't?' The brunette asked with a challenging grin.

‚I'll tell him.. and then have fun explaining why you told me but not him.'

He only rolled his eyes on that.. ‚Leave fast, you begin to annoy me again.'

‚I thought you loved me..' Hyunjin pouted.

‚Yeah right.. but even the person you love can annoy you to death sometimes.. Now get going, Han's probably waiting already..'

Hyunjin was about to leave, when he was held back another time by his wrist. When he looked back the older's eyes looked softer again as if he just realised the fact that when Hyunjin stepped out of his apartment he had to really let go of his feelings as they turned out to be a dead end after today.

The younger sighed apologetically, his lips becoming a thin line. ‚Did you hide this soft side of you all this time..' He mumbled pulling the other into his arms once more. ‚I never knew Lee Minho was a softie deep down..'

‚Oh come on Jinnie... what happened to your ice prince attitude then?'

‚Jisung happened..' He mumbled, feeling how a pair of arms pulled him closer.

‚Right.. for me both of you happened. So stop complaining about me being soft.. when I just got dumped.'

‚I'm not complaining.. I like it more than when you hide how you truly feel.'

The brunette smiled slightly.

‚Goodbye, Jinnie.' And goodbye feelings that still craved him.. that still craved his warmth.. that still craved his heart..

‚Goodbye, Min..'

Minho had smiled until the last moment with Hyunjin until the last words.. until the last thing he could see before the other disappeared in the distance.. but when he was gone..he felt something break.