XLI || Stubborn Blindness

‚The project is over...Yuqi... this is not your table.' He grumbled darkly as she got close enough.

‚I believe this is not your table either, Hyunjin.' She just hissed. ‚So what's your problem. I'm waiting for Han.' The more she used his name, the worse his mood became and it already wasn't nice after the night before.

‚What do you want from him?' He didn't feel like being nice that day in any way. He was pissed, and he didn't mind her knowing that. It was probably also the reason why he even started the argument with her at all. He had always kept quiet, just watching the two from afar.. but now he was so annoyed that he couldn't hold himself back any longer. What he wanted to say for so long now, would be said today without a doubt.

‚Geez, I just want to talk to him, can't I...' She made a step towards him, her eyes on his. ‚What do you want from him though..?' Another step, until she was too close to feel comfortable anymore. ‚I doubt it's talking what is going on in your head, Hyunjin... I heard you like guys..you-‚ That was enough. He took a hold of her wrist pulling her outside the classroom around a corner.

‚And, I'm gay, so what?!'

‚I don't care if you're gay or not, just leave Han out of your fantasies..'

‚My what?'

‚Your fantasies, your gay fantasies. I can't stand how you are hungering for him, how you're clinging to him... you can do this to any other boy but not Han, He's not-‚

‚Yuqi I think you've said enough.' Minho had stepped in between them, Yuqi automatically getting a bit away in his presence. If he wanted to, Minho can look really intimidating -even while suffering from a deathly headache- giving everyone the feeling that they didn't want to mess with him.

Hyunjin held him back though. Right now he was so annoyed and angry about Yuqi that he couldn't be about Minho too. Forgetting for a moment what happened between them. ‚It's alright, Minho.. I can deal with this on my own..'

Usually Minho was only acting this protective over Han, so Hyunjin was surprised that he had followed them at all.. But looking at it she was talking a whole lot about Han.. so Hyunjin was almost sure, Minho hadn't come because of Hyunjin.. hadn't he..?

‚You sure?' The brunette quietly asked, seeming strangely worried. Maybe because he felt a little sorry for what he made the taller one go through the night before and was acting nice because of that... On the other hand, Minho couldn't even remember what actually happened. The kiss probably staying an untold secret.. forever.

‚I'm sure..'

Minho nodded reluctantly, and with a cold glare, that would make shivers run down your spine, towards Yuqi he left again.

After I was done with what Mr. Park had wanted me to do, I headed back to the classroom. Minho stopped me in front of it though, nodding to the corner. Listening carefully, I noticed two familiar voices arguing with each other coming out of that direction. I carefully peeked around the corner seeing Hyunjin and Yuqi. Both their eyes were icily glaring at each other.

‚Just what kind of relationship do you think you have with Jisung, to tell me what I should and shouldn't.'

Yuqi furrowed her brows in annoyance. ‚He was my boyfriend, of course I'm close to him.. of course I can-‚

‚If you just acted like a good friend of him, I wouldn't have a problem, but-‚

‚Why do you have a problem anyways. What is between Jisung and me is none of your business. Get your shit together and don't make him uncomfortable by clinging to him like this..' She wanted to leave, annoyed to the brim, but Hyunjin didn't let her, blocking her way. It's not that I didn't see him angry before.. it just surprised me.. he looked so different. But... uh.. kinda sexy...? Not that I wanna encounter an angry Hyunjin ever again.. looking from afar though sure is some eye candy.. Yeah no Han... bad timing. Focus.