L || Two Devils pt. 2

[A/N: Finally the chapter numbers are giving me a break .. I feel like I didn't even know any longer what a simple number looked like! °^° I love 50 <3]

‚So you say... this is for Jinnie's birthday?' Minho asked, eyeing all the food Hyunsook had brought.

‚Yeah, it's soon, but I'll be busy.'

The brunette kept nodding. ‚Which day is it?' 

Right.. he probably doesn't know yet. Even for me it had been hard to get the date out of him, he's not talking about it much.. At that point he's similar to me, I also hate to celebrate my birthday. The last one I had enjoyed though.. it was the first one after Hyunjin and I became a couple.. an well I was drunk.. I can't remember a lot to be honest. But it was for sure fun.

‚The 20th' Hyunsook said quietly to Minho, who was still nodding as if he was somewhere deep in his thoughts.

Being satisfied with my work of perfectly putting down cutlery, seeing the now fully set table it reminded me of something..

‚Just a moment, I have to call someone.' I excused myself walking over to the front door, as it was the only quiet corner that was left. After fishing my phone out of my pocket I stared at the display, that showed a certain contact, my finger hovering over the call button. Should I or shouldn't I..? I was torn.. I only had to press a button.. why was it so hard?

Suddenly I felt how arms slung around my waist from behind, a head resting on my shoulder. I didn't need to look who it was, I knew very well.

‚Will you call him?' Hyunjin asked quietly, his voice was deeper when he was quiet.. It was a tone that would send shivers down your spine.

‚I'm not sure..I...Would you..?' He turned me around to face him.

‚It's your choice, Jisung.. I can't tell you what to do.'

‚But would you..?' I asked cause I just really wasn't sure what to do and I still didn't know what to feel. Part of me wants to call and part of me doesn't.. Part of me wants to believe that my father has changed to the better again and part of me doesn't. Part of me feels like replacing mom and part of me doesn't.. part of me- you get it.

Hyunjin.. he was somewhat my second half.. so with his opinion it would be two on one for one of the sides inside of me, right?

‚I would. He's really trying this time.'

Why did I even ask.. he had said it before, that he doesn't like it to see me fighting with my father, to see my family all broken..so.. I took a deep breath. ‚Alright then..' 

I was about to press call, when I felt that Hyunjin wanted to leave, so I quickly turned and pulled him towards me again, finding his lips. It's like the last encouragement that I needed. Filling me up with strength. Or.. you could say, it was my last try to delay this..

Meanwhile in the background Minho found himself not able to look away from the kissing couple. The scene was making his stomach feel all weird, but not in a bad way.. in the dancing-butterfly-way.. in the he-actually-wanted-to-experience-this-too-way.. 

It was making Hyunsook, who had been watching him, very suspicious.

‚Who of them is it?'

The brunette snapped back into reality by the other's sudden question, stuttering slightly.

‚W-what do you mean..?' He looked around, trying to find something to busy himself with, to cover the fact that he had been staring.. but as he found nothing he just sat down at the table..