XI || Decide

‚Why did your father do this to you?' I rested my hand against his cheek, slightly stroking over his bottom lip. I couldn't tell him the reason. It was enough that I had to deal with it, he shouldn't get involved. I didn't want Hyunjin to get hurt by him as well. Also.. I was afraid he would blame himself. This wasn't his fault. This was no one's fault except my father's. He was the one who was wrong, not me, not Hyunjin, not us, not our relationship.

I stayed quiet, leaning closer to him. I had made my decision..

‚I love you..' I whispered, connecting our lips in a soft kiss. But before the taller one melted fully into my kiss, he quickly separated again, placing his index finger onto my lips. ‚Stop distracting me, Jisung.' Hyunjin said, his eyes still worried.

‚What is your plan now.. I know you won't like me to say that.. but he's still your father after all. You can't run away forever. The problems don't disappear if you run away from them.'

‚I know that I can't..' I turned away, walking over to his bed, sitting down. ‚But I don't have a plan either. Earlier I just did the first thing that came into my mind.. I ran away.. to you...'

Suddenly something vibrated next to me. Hyunjin had left his phone on the bed. I took it. ‚You have me as your background picture?' I discovered, grinning slightly. Something so small had lead to all of this, yet, it filled me with so much joy at the same time.

‚Ya!' He almost ran towards me, trying to take his phone back from me. I held it up behind me leaning back, so when he reached out for it, he almost fell on top of me. While his eyes were still on his phone I took the chance to place a quick peck on his cheek. I laughed slightly when he froze, suddenly noticing our proximity. Hyunjin slowly wanted to lean away again, but I slung my arms around his waist turning us both around, so he was trapped between the bed and me.

‚Why so shy suddenly..' I asked teasing him a little.. ‚Look..' I pulled my phone out of my pocket. ‚I have us both.. so that everyone knows, who belongs to me.'

‚What happened to your phone?' Hyunjin asked, eyeing the cracked screen.

‚Fell to the ground earlier...at least it still works..' I mumbled putting my phone to the side along with his, away from the bed. I was afraid if I hadn't, with my luck recently they would have both fallen to the ground that night..one cracked screen was enough..

‚You can stay here as long as you want... until you have a plan' Hyunjin said, as my attention was back on him..

I smirked slightly. ‚Staying here for a longer time... I don't think that would be beneficial for school.. We would be always tired..not able to concentrate..' I placed a kiss on his neck, teasing him further.

‚You're unbelievable, Han Jisung..' The taller one mumbled, as I distracted him from the topic again by moving further down to his collar..

‚What..?' I said in between caressing his skin, leaving kisses all over his neck, moving slowly to his shoulder. He was all the distraction I could have asked for, he was everything in that moment, he was everything I needed to come back alive. ‚It's hard to control myself when you're so close... Don't you want to?'

‚It's just that-‚ He bit on his bottom lip, suppressing a moan as I pulled up his shirt kissing up his stomach to his chest. His breathing became more laboured.

‚Jisung..' I looked up to him, his cheeks were flushed bright pink. ‚Don't stop...' he finally gave in to me.

With another smirk I pulled off his shirt completely attacking his neck again. Another slight moan escaped his lips.