XXVII || Hesitation

After I dried my body and changed into some fresh clothes I stood in front of the door, my hand hovering over the handle, my heart beating fast inside my chest. Was it that I was afraid of it? Is that why I had never let him... do this yet.. or was it cause he had never directly asked me..

Taking a deep breath I pushed down the handle getting out of the bathroom. Hyunjin was sitting on the bed, doing something on his phone. He had already changed into some comfy pants but still wore my hoodie. I had to admit .. It might actually suit him better than me.. He looked great in it.

I crawled next to him onto the bed, resting my head on my arm, watching him. I felt like I was in a now or never situation. If I wouldn't do it today.. would I ever.. or would I push it away each and every time..

Before I took his phone out of his hands, I checked if he did anything important. And as he didn't, I just took it placing it on his bedside table, crawling on top of him, to be able to reach it. He didn't complain, he just looked at me, slightly startled, when I turned back to him. My eyes were on his, while my hand slid slowly underneath the hoodie. His eyes trailed down, watching what I was doing. With my other hand I took a hold of his chin, guiding his head back up to me.

‚My hoodie suits you..' I mumbled, my hand sliding further up his stomach, feeling the warmth of his body against the palm of my hand.

‚You say that... though it seems to me like you want to take it off..' He looked at me with those eyes. They've had this naturally seductive feel to them ever since.

‚Maybe...' I leaned closer to him.

‚Then..' I stopped, the tips of our noses touching slightly. ‚..take it off..' Both my hands wandered to the rim of the hoodie, pulling it up all the way over his head. Internally apologising to my favourite piece of clothing, I threw it to the side, before my attention was back on him, taking in his beauty, patting down his soft hair again, after it got messed up. I could never get enough of just looking at him, but feeling him, was a totally different sensation. My hands ran up his chest, taking in his smooth warm skin, his quickened heartbeat, then glided down again. Adjusting my position I leaned in, placing a soft kiss near his navel, followed by another one, slowly moving up his chest. My lips just lightly brushed his skin, which seemed to heat up, with each one of my light kisses.

‚Something's odd about you today...' he mumbled, when I had reached his neck.

I looked up slightly. ‚What do you mean?'

‚You're so hesitant today...it's not like you..'

I sat up again. I knew that I was oddly hesitant.. I was the complete opposite of what he had described me once.. bold.. unstoppable. But that moment something held me back.. it were the thoughts that were hovering in the back of my mind.. Getting off him I laid back down next to his tender body, staring at the ceiling. My heart had started to gain on pace, just thinking about it.

His was in confusion.

‚What's wrong?' He looked at me slightly worried.. I must seem strange to him in the moment.. Starting then suddenly stopping again.. If I had to guess, he probably thought that it was because of what happened earlier... that what he did had killed the mood for the whole rest of the day.. If he knew, what was actually circling around my head...

‚Today.. I..' Just say it..god damn it.. it's not that difficult..! ‚Today I want you to do it...' I forced out not looking at him, my face heating up immensely. Put it on the list of things I never wanted to say out loud..

‚Do what..?' He didn't understand yet, or he didn't want to understand yet...

‚Be the one... on ..top..'