I || Being Back...

'Ya, I'm so happy that you finally came back. Switching schools really best decision you've ever made!' My best friend Minhyun exclaimed excitedly as I walked towards the empty table behind her.

We had been best friends ever since we were very young and we've always been together until I had moved away with my dad. I had to change to a different school than her for almost three years, but now that my dad had found a new job I finally could come back.

The apartment I now lived in was small, just enough for two people, but I didn't mind that at all. I didn't mind, that I could only walk two steps in my room and that my bedding would cover the whole floor. It was still comfortable, I didn't need more.

It was a roof apartment, with an actually very nice view, and it was really close to my new school.

To my luck I even got into the same class as my best friend. We could be finally together again.

'We're even in the same class.. Is here free?' I asked, hesitating to put down my bag.

'Yup it's free.' She said with a smile. I put down my bag, sitting down at the table. 'With class two, you ended up in the best one, I dare say. Our class is the least annoying. And... we have the prince.' She explained, turning her chair in my direction.

'The prince, isn't that me?' I joked.

'You don't even come close to him, Han Jisung..' She laughed. 'You could apply as his servant maybe?'

'Oh how much I missed your nice comments..' I said with a chuckle, taking a look around.

'Of course you missed it.'

Some students were silently sitting on their places, preparing for class, some listened to music. But then there also were groups of girls, gathering around some tables at the front.

'A lot of girls in this class..' I said, nodding to the front.

'They're not all from this class.' Minhyun said, following my eyes. 'They're just waiting for the prince. Y'know, waiting if someone new tries their luck.'

'What is that supposed to mean?' I asked confused, but she just put her index finger on her lips, indicating me to be quiet. From afar you could make out some noises of a group, quickly moving towards the classroom.

'He has arrived.' Minhyun she said dramatically, pointing at the door. A boy with medium length blonde hair and a serious look entered the classroom, followed by another group of girls.. no just all kinds of people in general, that were all excitedly talking to each other. Their eyes were all glued to the boy, who had now sat down at the last table in the window row..so left next to my table. He didn't even seem to notice the group of various girls and guys and whoever else broke the binary gender norm, that now surrounded his table.

'Ya, I thought something like school princes only exist in K Dramas...'

'Yeah.. I thought so too, until he switched to our school a year ago... That's Hwang Hyunjin, the walking K-Drama Prince.. He doesn't just look like it.. Seriously, almost every day at least one person tries to ask him out.'

'And? How many girlfriends did he have by now?' I asked, raising my eyebrow in annoyance by the noise all these people caused.

'None, he never accepted any of them...' She pointed again. 'Look someone is trying again.'

A girl stepped out from the group, walking directly in front of his table. She placed down a pink, heart shaped letter, that made him look up to her, taking out one of his earphones. For a short moment everyone went quiet as he took the letter. But instead of reading it he held it out to the girl again.