XX || Bad Luck

I could have kissed him until my lips would feel numb, until my heart would explode, as it was too full of him and still never got enough. But we had to force us apart when ten and with the time his approaching roommates drew closer. With a last slow and deep kiss, I separated from Hyunjin.

‚Good Night, love..' I whispered into his ear, the sweet taste of his lips still lingering, before I left...

Just to find a very interesting situation, that presented itself in front of me, when I came back into my own room...

‚How did you two get alcohol past the eyes of Mr. Kim..' I looked unbelieving at Sangmin and Minsung, who placed down the green bottles inside the corner, where a teacher looking from the outside couldn't see.

‚We have our ways..' Sangmin smirked. We shared the first green bottle all together .. knowing my tolerance for alcohol I started with only two shots.. for now.. it would get more.. I knew the risks..

‚Bottle's empty! Let's play truth or dare!' Minsung said excited, placing the empty bottle on the floor. We gathered around it, with me getting directed to sit so that I was blocking the bottle out of sight from the door. The oldest -which was in our case Minho- went first, spinning the bottle. It landed on Sangmin.

‚Truth.'

‚Interested in someone in our class?'

‚Funny that you ask, Minho... yeah.. but it turned out that she likes you...'

‚Naww.. shall I tell her later I'm not interested?' Minho mocked, completely unbothered by the revelation that someone liked him.

‚No thanks..' Sangmin reached out for the bottle with a gloomy expression, turning it again. This time it landed on me..

‚Truth..' I said.

‚As you're gay-‚

‚I'm not..'

‚But you're dating Hwang Hyunjin..'

‚Yeah I'm attracted to him, but not any other boys..'

He gave me a look. ‚Doesn't make sense...' Yeah, I knew that feeling all too well. ‚..still, If you had to decide, who are you most attracted to in this room?'

I looked around, my eyes landing on the person right next to me. ‚Minho..' He curiously raised an eyebrow, before I averted my eyes again.

‚Ya.. what is it about him..' Sangmin grumbled, drinking another shot of Soju, reaching me one as well... after I spun the bottle again. It landed on Minho again.

‚From all the things you say.. How much is actually meant seriously..' I asked, because what he said sometimes, was partly very questionable..or ridiculous..or strange... or worrisome.. Or all of the above at the same time.

‚I'm always serious.. When I said it's romantic I meant it like this.' He explained, referring to our conversation the day before.

‚I'll be more careful then.' I laughed remembering the many times he had said he wanted to kill me.. for calling him while he was playing a game on his phone or whatever..

After the fourth shot I slowly began to feel the alcohol.. playing truth would now get more and more dangerous.. I was the talkative type of drunk...but I still kept doing it, because even my drunk self feared what they'd came up with if I'd say dare..

‚Truth..' I said waiting for Sangmin's question.

‚Your first time?'

‚You only got questions about my love life or what? Thought you weren't interested.' Sangmin grinned, not at all sober anymore. ‚This is truth or dare, what else should I ask.. you don't seem like you have big secrets.' Does that mean I'm boring or what? Should I take that as an insult?