XXX || Quokka Analysis

한의 천사진:

...

Alright

Good night baby <3

I think I was laughing so hard after that conversation that I woke the not so evil devil bunny again... whoops..

Anyways I had to decline Minho's offer to make me breakfast, as a certain someone couldn't wait for me any longer..

‚I'm home, Hyunjin-ah.' I called into the apartment, suddenly freezing in motion, my eyes widening as they fell on him. 

‚Welcome home.' He said smiling in the middle of setting the table for breakfast. I still couldn't move, just staring at him with wide eyes, staring at his hair.. He looked like a totally different person. He hadn't cut it, it was still long, but he had coloured it differently. He had coloured it from blonde to black. Hyunjin nibbled on his bottom lip, I could see that he was nervous, but tried to hide it by pretending to be busy with setting the table. As I stayed silent, he looked at me again, his smile slightly fading.

‚You don't like it?' He asked quietly meeting my eyes for a tiny moment then turned away again, his shoulders sinking, his hands having stopped what they had been doing.

I shook my head slightly, getting back to my senses. I put down my bag, and took off my jacket and shoes before I walked over to him. My arms slung around his waist from behind, my head rested on his shoulder. ‚I don't like it...' I mumbled quietly close to his ear. ‚I love it.'

He turned around in my embrace. ‚You almost scared me to death, idiot...' he complained pouting. Smiling I raised my hands up to his hair, feeling the silky black strands run through my fingers. ‚I was really worried what you would say..I was afraid you don't like it..and then you had to tease me like that..you-'

‚I was just speechless cause I didn't think you could get even more handsome... but I was so wrong... you just got ten times more attractive... and you already had been dangerously attractive before...How am I supposed survive your handsomeness...' That was a serious question.. how?!

‚You're the first one to see it..' He mumbled quietly as my hand had trailed from his hair to his cheek. ‚Well.. except for Minhyun.. they got me to do it..'

‚So that's why you both sent me to Minho...I had been worried if you were ill or anything, that you actually agreed to me staying over at his place... overnight..'

‚I had to make this sacrifice so I could surprise you...I just hoped he wouldn't do anything to you..'

‚He didn't... he has realised, that you are the only one for me..Did I mention already that you're beautiful with black hair...'

‚I think you did.. but I don't mind, hearing it from you again..' He chuckled leaning closer to me, the tip of his nose brushing slightly against mine.

‚You are beautiful..breathtakingly beautiful..' I repeated another time, before I connected our lips in a soft, but long kiss. ‚Just don't get the idea to cut it, then I'll get angry..' That had to be said. I felt oddly attached to his long hair.

‚I would never dare..'

‚Better for you...' I took his wrist, pulling him away from the table.

‚What is this about now? Don't you want to eat breakfast?' He didn't sound surprised at all, it felt like he was just asking out of good measure, though he knew perfectly what this was about.