XLVIII || Comfy

Minho shrugged the argument off, taking a bite of his sandwich. ‚You know I'm a very special person. Handsome and smart. You should be glad that you two know someone like me.' He smirked.

‚Yeah yeah.. we love you.' I chuckled, but the other two stayed silent. I was kinda the only one that thought it was funny..

[a week later]

I had to stay in hospital until my ribs were in a better condition and my cast had been changed once, before I was able to go home again. During the week I managed it that Hyunjin actually went home to sleep, but he still visited everyday after school together with Minho and sometimes Minhyun. As I was never alone for long it was fun, but after a week I was pretty much sick of hospital and hospital food that I was over the moon to be able to go home again and eat Hyunjin's cooking. He was of course also the one that picked me up the day I could leave. My lovely boyfriend had helped me change into some of my own clothes he brought from home and then signed all the forms that needed to be signed. My father had given him the permission to do that, before he left, so he wouldn't need to be there when I could leave. He really wanted to leave the decision to me if I wanted to see him or not.

We took a taxi to our apartment as we both thought the bus was a bad idea.

It was pretty quiet as I was completely out of my mind tired, cause I couldn't really sleep in the hospital. Enough to survive I guess. So we were both looking outside, seeing the numerous houses and shops pass by our window. His hand was intertwined in my non casted one and the taxi driver was listening quietly to the radio in the background. The news were on.

Onto some breaking news. Lotte group is rumoured to open three new pop up stores in Lotte Mall introducing new collaborations with various brands and franchises. Also the Hwang Group recently became centre of attention. After successfully expanding their company to international waters as well as gaining many new investors, all eyes are now on CEO Hwang and his family. And lastly DPR IAN lands a huge hit with his new album "Moodswings in this Order", leaving many fans in awe and directing a huge wave of attention towards the DPR label and their artists [A/N: *sigh* I wish ..Stan DPR IAN and DPR LIVE and DPR everything.. totally shameless promotion].'

I looked over to Hyunjin who was strangely tense all of a sudden.

‚Hey, you alright.' I asked quietly not sure what was up, so I caressed the back of his hand trying to help him relax a little.. it wasn't really working..

He quickly looked at me, obviously forcing a smile. ‚Oh.. I'm fine.' He squeezed my hand slightly as if trying to convince me.. I know you baby.. as if that could work. Still.. I had the feeling he didn't want to talk about it now, so I let it slip. He was worrying enough lately, whatever was going on, I didn't want to make it worse.

So we arrived home without talking much. Hyunjin took my bag with one hand and me with the other, supporting me incase I would stumble over my own feet. After all that wouldn't improve my still weakened ribs and casted arm situation. It was a wonder that Minho hadn't volunteered to carry me home. I had been a little disappointed.. but just a little, cause this way it meant more alone time with Hyunjin, which I haven't had in far too long to even think about. Of course we had been somewhat alone in the hospital.. but come on.. it's the hospital.. not much of a romantic mood there..

The only thing was that Hyunjin actually cared about his grades and studying and stuff, so the first thing he did after safely placing me onto our bed was to do his homework and revision of the things he had missed while he had picked me up in the hospital..

As I was soon a very bored Quokka, I was on my phone again, cause what else should I do, when I wasn't allowed to move..

Mini_Honey