LVIII || I Suffer, So I Can Keep Loving You

‚Here listen..' I let the door to the studio fall shut extra loud behind me. ‚I'm leaving.. now happy?'

‚Good Quokka.' I rolled my eyes, walking out of the building.

‚I'm not a pet... and just so you know, I'm getting on the bus right in this moment, so you can end the call now..' I grumbled sitting down somewhere at the back.

'You were somewhat my pe-'

'Don't even think about ending this sentence...

‚... Alright, sleep well later.'

‚Yeah you too.' I said pressing the red button, exchanging his voice with some music on my headphones, before I leaned my head against the cold glass of the window. 

My eyes trailed into the isle of the bus, old memories playing in my head as if they were really standing there. Him and the me of the past. 

[Memories in italic, present comments are not]

‚You wanna sit?' The beautiful blonde asked turning to look at Han, who had nothing more than an annoyed look for him..

‚I'll pass..' He grumbled reaching up to one of the handles. The blonde didn't sit either, he took the handle next to the boy's. Han was more than aware of the whispers and mumbles all around him.. and even if he looked like he didn't care.. he did.. he always did.. it never just flew past him. He wished it would have been like that.. but deep inside they always hurt him, he just knew how to hide it well..

‚It's him isn't it? The one Hyunjin kissed..'

‚I think Hyunjin was the one being kissed...'

‚Right.. you really think Hyunjin would kiss that Han guy voluntarily? Course not..look at him..'

‚I was there earlier, that freak really has the worst character..' He always had been the freak.. the freak with the worst character, the freak that stole him from them and... the freak they blamed after the blonde suddenly disappeared three years ago.

Past han sighed closing his eyes a little, trying to blend out everyone and everything around him. Suddenly the bus abruptly stopped, making him stumble right into the blonde, who caught him. His hands against the other's firm chest, he looked up to the handsome boy. It's when he suddenly became very aware of their height difference... that he was good 10cm smaller than him.. well.. at least that's what past Han had still thought was the reason, why he stopped breathing for a second.. why his heart was beating more irregular than usual..

‚You alright?' The blonde asked quietly, still holding Han upright.

‚Fine...' He said looking away and brushing any weird feelings off while getting on his own feet again... Past Han knew nothing about what would happen to him soon... How he would fall head over heels for the blonde boy, love him till his heart couldn't take it anymore and then lose him.

His heart would break into a million pieces.

From the isle my eyes moved on to the seats in front of me. Another scene starting to play.

'Mmh?' The long haired looked at Han, with a warm smile.

'If you really love someone and you have to leave them behind... you would want them to move on and be happy again, right?'

‚Death again, Jisung..'

‚Sorry.. but you don't have to die to leave someone behind.. there are other ways too..' He would learn one of them soon...