III || Act

Hyunjin didn't say anything, his eyes were glued to something particular on my face. When I tried to get away from the wall, he pushed me back against it, my head trapped in between his arms. Then-

'I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry..but I have to.. I ... I know it's wrong.. I just feel like I'm going crazy..' he mumbled quietly, looking frustrated, almost distressed.

What the-

‚Hyunjin, what the heck are you-‚ I tried again, but I was quickly shut up by his lips, that suddenly pressed against mine. I pushed him away immediately, my eyes widening. He fell against the wall on the opposite side of the small isle, his chest rising and sinking fast. 

‚So you really like boys..' I said, wiping my lips from his saliva..

‚I.. I don't know.. I..I like.. you.'

‚What the hell was that for...' I ignored him, still wiping my lips. The feeling of his full ... soft.. lips still lingering on mine.

‚I.. I've never felt this attracted to someone before. I thought.. I was straight.. but then you turned up and everything felt like.. I don't know. You make me feel so weird.. shivering when I'm not cold, I'm going crazy whenever I'm around you.. The only way I can explain.. this.. is that.. I..I seem to like you. No..' he looked up to me. 'I like you.'

‚I got that by the first time.. I don't care if you're sexually confused because of me, but you know other people would ask before they do shit like this.. It's called consent, ever heard of that? Do your experiments with someone else, not me.' The feeling just wasn't going away, no matter how much I tried to wipe it off..

‚Is that all you have to say to my confession?'

I stopped wiping, as it had no use anyways, looking right back at him.

‚What did you expect me to say?' My tone got slightly annoyed. Did he think I would be delighted to be his object to experiment on?

‚I don't know..' Well.. he didn't seem to know anything anymore. He slid to the ground. And for a short moment I had considered to just leave.. but I didn't... I couldn't. I didn't know what it felt like to be confused about your sexuality, so I also didn't know what it must feel like for him. Adding to that he had no-one else really to talk about it, as he stayed away from basically everyone except me and Minhyun. Why am I even trying to find reasons for his behaviour.. why was everything about him so frustrating.

Well.. anyways..I was seriously doubting myself in that moment, but I stayed even though it was damn awkward. The atmosphere between us had always been.. strange.. Now I at least knew why.. that was progress I didn't exactly ask for.

‚You... wanna talk about it?' I asked awkwardly after a moment of silence.

He looked up at me, while I leaned my back against the brick wall, now out of my own free will. ‚Talk about what?'

‚You know.. Why me?' I asked, not even sure if I wanted to know his answer. But.. he had no one else to talk to, no one to open to. Might as well open to his object of confusion himself. ‚You have so many people around you, that would die for you to say these three words to them..' And god knows how many would stand in line for his experiments..

‚There you have your reason.. I hate that.. I hate that everyone treats me like..-‚

‚The school prince, that everyone desperately wants to get a hand on?' I mocked.

‚Mmh.. It's not like I signed up for this role.. If I could I would trade this popularity with someone else without another thought. Everyone wants something from me.. everyone but you.' He said, his eyes on the ground. ‚But you out of all seem to hate me..god.. You see.. I'm going crazy. I hate people running after me, but run after you myself.' It was like, in his wish to escape, he made the one he thought was his escape, run away himself. ‚And I'm sorry.. I really am I just..feel like I can't help it. Also that kiss.. I.. shouldn't have done it. You can hate me.. you have all the rights to do so..I.. I'm sorry.. '