XXXIII || Advice...?!

‚By the way, why did you come around in the first place?' I asked, trying to change the topic.

‚Cause I missed you.' Minho fluttered his eyelashes, earning another glare from Hyunjin sitting across from him. The piece of meat in between his chopsticks seemed like it would soon learn to fly.

‚Calm down Princey..' He chuckled watching the taller one, whose eyes seemed fiercer ever since he had coloured his hair. There was more mystery to the usual seductive glint inside them. ‚I was just bored and wanted to spend the evening with my friends, then ended up paying for your food, can't I?'

‚You know, friendship is not a one sided thing, Minho..' Hyunjin grumbled. I just sighed. As long as they're not starting about air fryers and tissues again, it was still alright.. though, Minho actually seemed ever so slightly hurt from Hyunjin's words..

I cleared my voice, trying to ignore the awful tension at the table. ‚I was just surprised.' I said, focussing back on storing food in my cheeks to resemble a Squirrel again.

‚Princey's greeting also surprised me...'

‚Next time I will close the door quietly in front of you..'

‚You're too kind.. but at least thanks to you I'm bright awake again..'

Minho was lucky that we had ordered a lot, so it was actually enough for three people. That meant we didn't have any leftovers though... I had to be creative about what I should eat the next day again... Or Hyunjin would cook, that also was an option... he was actually a really good cook. When I was cooking, instead of worrying if the food tasted good you would worry if there was still a kitchen afterwards... or if I still had all my fingers... just don't let me inside the kitchen, that would be best.

‚You don't have to get up... I'll do it.' Hyunjin said when we had all finished eating. He stacked our empty plates and bowls and carried them over to the sink, washing them slowly one by one, with his back turned in Minho's and my direction. I excused myself quickly from Minho before I stood up, walking over to the dark haired. When I slung my left arm around his waist from behind, and rested my right hand against his arm, I could feel how tensed up he was. He didn't react to my contact at all, not even as I placed a small kiss in the crook of his neck... the dishes had to suffer instead. I felt bad, as he was cleaning the dishes all the time.. though today he might be doing it on purpose, in order to not have to sit together at the same table as Minho... he had an overdose of that from Mr. Kim's classes recently... Still.. I took his wrists, stopping his hands from what they were doing.

‚I'll do the rest.' I said pulling the gloves off his hands before he could complain. He watched me for a moment then his eyes trailed to Minho, then he turned completely away heading for the bathroom. ‚I'll... take a shower..' He said while walking, not turning.

‚Sure you wanna leave him alone with me?' Minho smirked. Hyunjin stopped, glaring at the brunette for a short moment, before he went into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

‚Do you always have to poke further?' I complained, busy with scrubbing a bowl.

‚Yeah... but he trusts me by now and if not me, then you. I've trained him well.'

‚You've trained him?' I looked at him, raising my eyebrow, giving him the seriously...?-look.

‚You see, a few weeks ago that comment would have made him stay.' He was enjoying this way too much... but I had to admit, he was right, the night I spent over at Minho's place was the best proof for that. But even the best training wouldn't make them get along with each other. I would always be the little one in between them, while they were fighting... there would never be a hug and make up for them.