XXII || Forever-Thing

‚Ok, Han, you wait here. I'll get him.'

‚How?' I looked at him confused. ‚And why here?'

‚Around the corner they're preparing the campfire evening. Here it's quiet. Also-‚ he turned back again. ‚-it needed to be a plausible place for what I'm going to tell him.. then he'll come running to you voluntarily. Just wait.' With that Minho disappeared behind the corner. I fell back against the wall staring at the sky that became darker with every minute that passed. How was he supposed to do this.. Minho and me were the last persons he would want to see.

The time went by, nothing happened and at some point I almost wanted to give up.

‚Told you he won't listen to you...' Hyunjin was stubborn, that's how he always had been. That's why he was able to get me, the one that had played hard to get ever since, the one that had thought he could run away from his feelings, then only fell deeper into them. Though I wasn't searching for a way out of them. I loved him, I loved him so much. Still.. I messed everything up and don't know what to do to fix it again. He wouldn't come, I was almost sure about that..

But then...

‚Han-ah!' Someone called out. Could it be. ‚Han, are you fi-‚ Hyunjin came running around the corner, his eyes immediately upon me. He noticed something on my face, probably the violet mark around my eye, but then only raised an eyebrow sceptically. What had Minho told him?

‚You two tricked me..' Hyunjin mumbled, not coming closer, nor moving away, just standing there, staring at me with cold eyes.

‚What? I .. we.. What the hell did he tell you?' I protested.

He looked like he wanted to say something for a moment but then decided differently.

‚Unimportant..' No no, not unimportant! God, Minho, couldn't you at least tell me about your plan... I breathed in deeply, more shaky than I had expected it. I was nervous, because I wanted him back, when at the same time I was afraid to make everything worse and lose him for good. Whatever happens..I couldn't mess this up.

‚At least you're here.. at least I can talk to you now.' I said getting away from the wall, my eyes meeting his.

‚What is there to talk about that wasn't already said..' He simply threw my way, sounding like he was already done with me again.

I furrowed my brows, this is not how it will end.

‚Everything... Everything I couldn't get out yesterday.'

‚What a difference does it make.. You-‚

‚I love you, Hyunjin.'

‚Oh yeah do you? Who else? Minho maybe?' He hissed, his eyes dark. ‚I'm not so much into triangle relationships..'

This is not-

‚He doesn't like me the slightest bit, princey...' Minho had turned up behind him. ‚We are not a triangle...'

‚But he still kissed you twice... I think that makes it pretty obvious.. and I know we're not a triangle.. of course you're not planning me in..' His voice.. the tone of his voice.. I've never heard him like this. It was so bitter, chilling and making me feel exactly just how much I had actually hurt him with all of this. Words meant to give back the hurt that had been given to him. Looks that pierced right into my heart.

‚Just think back di-‚ Minho tried, but ran into a dead end.

‚Why should I, so it hurts me more? So that I never forget the picture of you two?' He had now turned to Minho, his hands clenched into fists. ‚Thanks, but I'll pass. I can't get it out of my mind already now.. No need for a refresh..'