LIX || Extending the Moment...

I was afraid, that when I would open my eyes, he would have disappeared again. I was afraid that yesterday had all just been a dream.. a product purely of my imagination.

Slowly I raised my lids, my hand carefully feeling next to me... but ... there was nothing. He was gone. I sat up, my heart beating fast, my eyes wide. Was yesterday real? Or did I imagine it? What was going on?

It had felt so real..

I was about to jump up panicky as I heard something from outside my room. My heart skipped a beat and I was quickly out of bed. Peeking outside I spotted Hyunjin rummaging around the kitchen, next to him a fully set breakfast table... well with everything my apartment and my fridge could offer. His hair was still slightly messy from sleeping, my clothes suiting him better than me again. He still had my favourite hoodie, it's what he took with him when he had left. Slowly and as quietly as possible I sneaked up behind him, slinging my arms around his waist from behind, resting my head on his shoulder.

‚Morning.' He mumbled with a warm smile, not getting distracted while preparing breakfast.

‚Morning.' I placed a light kiss into the crook of his neck, earning a heartwarming chuckle from him. Saying 'Good Morning' to him again..it was something so simple, but right now it was everything to me.

‚Jisung-ah..'

‚What? Do I give you a hard time concentrating..' I grinned. ‚I've become hotter didn't I?' He definitely did.. this cute but at the same time extremely hot morning look was driving me insane..

Hyunjin sighed in amusement, he had missed my overconfidence, even if he would never admit that. ‚You did..' I smirked. ‚But don't tell me that you were only living on rice and.. whatever these leftovers are..'

‚The side dishes from Minho and.. stuff he cooked, when he was sleeping here.. and..delivery... yup.. they would look better if it weren't just leftovers. Usually today would be the day, when he would cook new stuff.. starting from breakfast.. I wonder why he didn't show up yet..-‚ I noticed that I was trailing off...so I caught myself again. ‚Anyways.. yes, that's exactly what I was doing... you were the cook, I only have skills to barely survive without setting the house on fire..'

‚So Minho took care of you all the time when I was gone?'

‚Told you he had to piece me together again...'

Hyunjin let the food be food for a moment and turned around to face me. His eyes were nervously looking anywhere but me..

‚And you never even considered him once these three years.. He was sleeping here and all.. You know .. I wouldn't be mad at you.. if you did...if you.. also .. slept with him... I was gone and Minho he- I know stuff like this can happen out of the moment.. and he-‚ I leaned in, silencing him with my lips pressed gently to his.

‚Do you think I was only together with you for sex?' I raised an eyebrow. ‚You think, as you had been gone, I had to find someone else to satisfy myself?'

‚That's not what I meant..'

‚I love the whole of you and not just your body..'

‚I know.. but Minho, he always liked you and maybe you... and him..'

‚I didn't even imagine doing anything with him... I.. we really never slept with each other... I was basically a virgin for these three years.. but that's not important.. it doesn't matter, I don't need it. What I need is you, your smile, your warmth, just you. You know how Minho had put it once? What he said about my heart?'