XXVIII || Meeting a Familiar Face

‚Couldn't forget could you?' I smirked in triumph.

‚That plan failed..' There was no way he could tell me, that he actually believed once that this plan could actually work...

‚But there was no way I could have resisted you for long too.. these two weeks back then already had been horrible..torture..' I said shuffling further up so that I was able to reach his lips with mine, melting into his touch.

‚You don't say..' He mumbled in between my kisses. ‚especially that day when you had suddenly decided to kiss me out of nowhere..'

‚I had no choice that day, they had doubted our fake relationship...!' I chuckled.

‚Now it's real..'

______________

‚Oi, Quokka!' Minho had dragged his chair over to my table after he had put down his bag.

‚What is a Quokka?' Grinning he searched for something on his phone.

‚Obviously it's you.' He held out a picture to me. 

Minhyun had entered the room too, taking Minho's phone with amused eyes

Minhyun had entered the room too, taking Minho's phone with amused eyes. ‚And here I was, thinking Squirrel was a perfect match... Minho-ya, this is great.' They laughed, obviously of the same opinion as the brunette.

‚Where's Princey, he has to see this!' They handed back the phone, sitting down behind her table.

‚Don't know.. a teacher wanted something from him..They stole him from me.' I pouted in a not so serious way.

‚Ah.. good that you're mentioning teachers.. I almost forgot again.. be right back.' Minhyun said, jumping up from their seat again.

‚And?' Minho asked curiously raising his brows, after Minhyun had left.

I just raised one eyebrow. ‚And what? That picture? Funny.... really.. funny... can't you hear, I'm dying from laughing...' I grumbled, to bring over my point. The point that it's sarcasm. Something that Minho just simply ignores.

The brunette sighed with an evil grin. ‚I know it's funny, but that was not what I meant.'

'...'

'Don't pretend like you don't know what I mean..'

'...'

'How was your night with him?'

‚...'

‚Did I tease him enough?'

'...'

'...'

'...'

'...'