XLVII || Cuddly

‚But.. if in the end you don't end up with them, you sure are giving the person that loves you one day a very hard time...'

‚What?'

‚Normally you'd have to help someone get over one person.. The one who loves you later has to help you get over two persons.'

‚I never claimed to be normal.. but.. a person that actually tries this hard for me? A person that goes through so much trouble? And most importantly, a person that loves me, even though I'm head over heels for two other guys? That must be someone real special.. I wouldn't even deserve someone like that.' Minho rested his head on his arms, that he used like a pillow. ‚But I like the thought that someone like that could exist.'

[present]

‚I mean, do you even see me as your friend or do you just straight up hate me..'

‚I don't know who put that into your handsome head, but I don't hate you.. also you sound quite sober again?'

‚I'm not.. I wouldn't have asked that if I was... and I wouldn't have said this.' He turned to Hyunjin, who looked a little surprised about the whole situation.

Minho thought about the words he would say for a moment before he started. ‚Hyunjin, I don't hate you either.. I actually started to like you a lot.'

The long haired put his hand over his mouth leaning away, his eyes wide.

‚Not like this you idiot..' Though Hyunjin's lips looked very kissable in that moment.. but no. Minho had decided to not tell him.. if he does or doesn't someday.. in any way this wasn't the right moment for it. He was still kinda drunk, not sure if his brain was working correctly.. if he ever told them he would tell them both and in a moment when he was completely sober...

Today was not the day for confessions.

‚..not the I think I want to sleep with you-like.. what I mean is, you've become a very important friend for me. As important as Han actually. And before you ask.. yes I still like him more than I should, but I don't want him to be with me anymore. I know he's happier with you, so I want it no other way. I'm happy as his friend.. and I would be happy as your friend too..'

Hyunjin relaxed again after hearing the brunette's words, which still surprised him, not gonna lie.. Though he didn't get the underlying meaning of Minho saying: As important as Han.. But he didn't need to, the older was already happy with the words Hyunjin said next.

‚I wouldn't get up in the middle of the night if you weren't my friend. I could've just told that guy your address and be done with it, but I chose to pick you up myself.' Hyunjin started to explain after thinking for a moment. ‚Of course we didn't have the best start and Han had always been something that was standing in between us, but I think we've got around it.. Jisung's not in between us anymore, he's with us. I never said it: Minho I'm your friend. It wasn't something I was actually aware of until you asked me this tonight. And you know.. Even without saying it, I would still know. I still always knew: you would be there if I needed someone and I would be there for you too. But don't think just because I said this just now, that I would stop hating you without actually hating you for still liking Jisung.. We just keep going like this conversation never happened, cause we are friends now as well as we were before and will be, nothing actually changed.' Hyunjin smiled slightly, so did Minho. He liked to hear those words, they made him happy as well as they hurt him. They were, they are and they will stay friends. ‚Woah.. for someone that's not drunk this was a rather embarrassing speech...not sure if I even made sense at all..'