LXIX || Call Me Cupid

Minho made a step closer to Seungmin, looking directly into his eyes. ‚So you want to..?' He asked with a slight seductive undertone, that.. let's be honest.. was just his normal voice, when he was talking quietly..

The younger one pulled him close again, capturing his lips in a short kiss. But as Minho was about to kiss back he separated again. ‚Maybe later.. and not in the room of guy number one you love..' He just said before leaving Han's bedroom and a dumbstruck Minho behind. He had to admit, already three years ago he had found something intriguing about Seungmin and that probably was that temper of his. He looked innocent and soft on the outside but could bite back any moment. He had a strong personality that you wouldn't expect. Also.. on that day back then.. Minho had said he liked the thought of someone wanting to go through all that trouble of helping him heal and move on. So he's willing to try with Seungmin. If he was honest.. he couldn't quite believe that Seungmin had kept liking him for three years, even though knowing that Minho liked two other guys more than he should..

When Minho came out of my room again it had already become one more person than before. Minhyun had joined us a few minutes ago, having sat down next to me in the circle around a table of food. As Minho sat back down to my left I leaned over to him.

‚And?'

‚And what?' He furrowed his brows.

‚You just went into a room with your biggest hater, who was actually secretly loving you all the time and you ask what? How did it go?'

‚You don't just like someone out of nowhere..'

‚Oh come on, Minho, Seungmin isn't out of nowhere, even without knowing that he was that hater' And supposedly the secret stranger from back then. ‚you still knew Seungmin as Seungmin for quite some time now and even I noticed that he likes you.' I might have been dense at other times.. but that I definitely noticed.

‚Can we talk about this another time and maybe not now, when he's literally sitting across from us.' Minho grumbled. It's not like he minded Seungmin hearing their words.. it's just that he also still had another talk he needed to have. The one with Han, which was something for a more private setting. He couldn't explain everything about Seungmin if he didn't mention his feelings for Hyunjin and Han.. so this talk had to wait to an unspecified time..

‚Alright..' I gave up for now, turning back to the rest of the circle. The group of my closest friends.. excluding Felix, cause he was family, but he was definitely missed by someone sitting in the round. That certain someone was always glancing at the door since Minhyun had come, as if Felix would suddenly walk through it too.. (which he won't because sadly he was busy today.. I had texted him earlier after I had called Minhyun.. he dumped me.. saying he was already meeting one of his other friends.. hmpf.. My apartment was already invaded, but he out of all was missing..) But it wasn't just Felix that was missing in our group.. Hyunjin was missing too.. I hope everything went well after we parted and he is now safely sitting on the plane back to where he was too far away from me for my taste. I already wanted him back.. Parting after three days when I haven't seen him for three years.. It was cruel. But... at least I had seen him again. It was something and definitely better than before when I hadn't even known if we still were a thing.. if he still loved me.. Anything was better than that.

‚We're 6 people.. that basically screams that we have to play at least one stupid party game.' Minhyun announced with a smirk. ‚I'm opting towards truth or dare.. there are always funning things happening in this game..'

‚I don't have to remind you what happened the last time I was playing Truth or dare together with Minho..' I said, raising an eyebrow, when I thought back to the class trip.. our first big fight..