25

AN: I THINK WATTPAD GLITCHED YESTERDAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ 24, MAKE SURE TO DO SO BEFORE READING 25!!!!!

***********************

I'm stressed about it

Went west about it

***********************

BENTLEY

"She's what?" I say in utter disbelief.

Luna stopped racing after her accident a few years back. She couldn't do it... she was too scared and that's why she took over the racing sector. Clearly there had to be a reason for her to be behind the wheel, and if Victor was there, he was definitely the forcing factor.

"She's racing. I'm currently hiding in the fucking bathroom because my father is with her."

Fuck, as if things couldn't get weirder. That Russian racing summit was huge, and it was invitation only. Had she been racing all this time? Was that what Victor was up to? Too much was happening all at one.

"Fuck. Stay there, I'm going to call Z." I tell him, and he agrees.

Harry's hand comes to help me as I jump off of the counter and sit on his couch, waiting for Zayn to pick up the phone.

"Bentley, are you alright?" He asks, his voice low and accent strong. His eyebrows are clenched and he looks on edge as he walks over to me.

"Zayn isn't picking up. I don't understand... how is Luna racing?"

"This is all strange. It doesn't make sense. If she wanted to race she could do it here." He speaks, green eyes focused on the floor but mine are glue to him.

I was fucked. I liked having him around way too much and I was damned. I cared about him now, he was my friend.

My friend that I fucked. This was fine with me. I was good at the noncommittal thing, I guess. Apollo and I had been friends for years and we fucked frequently, no strings or feelings attached and I was okay with that. Harry and I were a little different, we had spent more time together just hanging out than having sex and that was definitely out of the ordinary for me. I liked it though... he made me laugh and he made me feel. I liked feeling things.

It had been a while since we'd done anything physical and I missed his touch. It was ardent and direct and I craved it.

"None of this makes sense, Harry. She's infiltrating Rumer's life by racing and I can- shit I can't protect him."

"I'm sure Rumer can handle himself. What do you want to do?"

"I know he can but I have to be a part of it... I just need to- I need to talk to Zayn. See if he can get a hold on the next big race they're going to and check for Luna's name. If she's racing officially-"

"Then we know where she is... the only thing is, why race internationally? What does she gain from racing when she's in it for the drug money?" He says, his index finger and thumb gripping the edge of his bottom lip.

"I don't know- fuck I hate not knowing what's going on. I just- this is ridiculous. And Rumer is there and Victor... and Z is working with Niall. Shit! Luna is a psychopath what if she goes after Ni- he's wrapped up in this too now because of Em-"

I'm cut off by a pair of plush lips on mine and a hand on the side of my jaw. The kiss is slow, no tongue, just meshing lips and complete silence. My heart rate slowed, everything slowed when he kissed me like this.