59

thank you so much for 500k. this has changed my life and i love you all. to many more stories. 

ARABELLA.

**********************

Is there nothing left to do for us?

I am sick of the chase

But I'm hungry for blood

And there's nothing I can do

**********************

BENTLEY

NOVEMBER 10, 2020 - 10:37 AM

"Harry- fuck, oh my god." I moan out, feeling him pound into me.

He grunts one more time, putting his hand over my mouth so I don't make too much noise.

We arrived in Miami yesterday, and it was a huge surprise to me when I saw the boat we'd all be staying on until after the wedding. Everyone went to bed shortly after wishing me a happy birthday, and Harry and I stayed up because he couldn't keep his hands off of me. We fucked last night and fell asleep, and everyone thought we were still asleep as they enjoyed the Miami sun.

Needless to say we're fucking in the shower right now, trying to be quiet because everyone else is on the boat too.

"I thought we agreed you'd be quiet, sinner. Shut the fuck up." He grits, holding me up against the narrow door of the shower with one arm and moving his grip to my neck.

I whimper, head rolling back into the sleek wall of the shower, relishing in the feeling of his lips on my neck, jaw, and eventually my mouth. He kisses me harshly, biting on my lower lip and making me groan softly, the sound of our skin colliding enough to send me spiraling in pleasure.

"Choke me." He orders, and I don't hesitate, wrapping my hand around his neck and holding it firmly as he fucks into me, head lulling onto my shoulder so he could bite down carefully and stay quiet.

Harry and I were loud, and we both knew it.

"You feel so good around my cock like this..." He says, cool breath contrasting the steam rising from the running water.

I wrap my hand around his curls, pulling them tightly so he can relish the sting of it, and clamp his teeth down on me further so I can feel some of it too.

"Oh fuck," I moan into his palm. "Faster." I plead, and he complies.

He moves his hand down to my clit, stimulating me further and my moans become almost uncontrollable at this point, but his eyes shoot right at me, commanding me to be quiet, so I bite my lip, trying to keep my eyes right on him because I know he's a sucker for the eye contact.