63

AN: DOUBLE UPDATE!!! YAY!

********************

Now is your time 

And you know where you stand

********************

HARRY

It's been a long day. We couldn't get anyone out so they've been in my place for the past three hours, seeing as Zayn apparently "needs" Ben to help him hack into this private plane's server and register us for the first flight out to London tomorrow.

I wasn't too happy about it.

I spent at least twenty minutes in the shower before getting yelled at for wasting water because of the drought and when I came out I was basically swaddled in a sweatsuit trying to cover up the hickeys and marks she had left on me.

Dorian was eating my candy, so I knocked them out of his hands, and then forced him to clean up the poems on the floor so we could walk freely. He neatly stacked them in the corner and we got back to work.

Well, Z and Ben got back to work, the rest of us were just arguing.

"Apollo, where's your shirt?" Allergy speaks up.

"When does he ever wear a shirt? S'not like he as abs to show off-"

Dorian starts, but is interrupted by Apollo throwing something at him.

"Would you rather I not wear pants? I'm sure my cock could compensate for the lack of abs." He throws back, making Allergy and I snort, and I could practically feel Bentley rolling her eyes from behind me.

"You're gross." Dorian says, faking a gag.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up." Apollo laughs, throwing back another beer.

"It's 11 o'clock in the fucking morning." She says, wiping her eyes and fixing the bags that hang loosely over her forehead, covering the scar from the time Luna held her.