41

AN: 1/3 updates today... see you soon.

********************

We're classic together

Like Egyptian gold

********************

HARRY

"I've never been to South America before." Bentley says, hand gripping mine as we finally get off of the plane.

Leaving the building without her hurt, I understood her reluctance and I knew that I'd have to keep careful and calm because as much as she tried to show she was okay, I knew she wasn't.

She told me that Allergy and the rest of them convinced her to come, and surprisingly, Dorian was the one who gave the final shove.

I'd have to thank Little D one of these days because there was nothing like the feeling of being with Ben.

I'm hoping this trip will be similar to Lake Como... I just wanted her to have a good time and relax, and I wanted us to end Luna once and for all. She had practically brushed Ben and I aside because she had actually scared us this time, and what happened to Bentley was enough to distract her from what she originally wanted.

Complete and utter destruction of Luna Sade.

The flight was a long one, a whole fourteen hours in the very back of the plane were insane, but we just treated it like a regular day. She slept for a good half of it, so we were well rested for the Buenos Aires time difference. No jet lag, and that was the best part of it all.

"You haven't been to a lot of places. I told you you'd get to see them one day." I say.

We walk through customs, getting out to baggage claim quickly and walking towards the rent-a-car lot. I was a member of the service so I could just pick out cars and register them for myself. "Pick one."

"You shouldn't be giving me full liberty of this." She chuckles, walking all the way towards the exotic models. "The Chrysler... I'm feeling vintage."

"You're always feeling vintage." I tease, and she shakes her head, opening the driver's side of the door and grabbing the keys from the box beneath the seat. "Sure, Ben, I'll put your ridiculously heavy bag in the trunk for you." I say in annoyance.

"Thank you, Mr. Belvedere." She says, and I shoot her a glare through the rear view as I load out bags in the back. "What? It was funny!"

"You're the worst." I let her know, opening the passenger door and sliding into the seat, doing my seatbelt as she takes off. "Do you even know where you're going?"" I ask, knowing she has no idea where she's driving.