27*

****************************

You make me feel like

I've been locked out of heaven

****************************

BENTLEY

I woke up alone.

But I woke up happy.

That was everything. Yesterday was the longest day of my life, and I was so fucking stressed at the end of it... all I wanted was for Harry to touch me and then he got caught up. I got tired, Rumer called and everything just... everything changed.

I'm surprised I didn't have an episode last night either, but I think the only reason I avoided it was because Harry's words triggered enough emotions within me to smooth me over for a lifetime.

He liked me. I liked him. I feel like a fucking schoolgirl just thinking about it but it made me happy. I was happy, amid all the turmoil. I was also guilty, but Rumer called again an hour ago to let me know they had left Moscow and were with Niall in London.

They were safe... that's all that matters.

Plus, I had texted Harry tonight and we were coming to my place tonight. I had work all day and he was doing research on the next two targets, keeping busy.

I told Allegra about Harry and I's confessions last night and I swear I had to screw her mouth closed after. She wasn't happy but she said that I was relaxed... especially when I told her that I fell asleep with him there.

That's when she knew it was serious. I never let anyone sleep over, and I never let myself fall asleep with people there.

Harry had happened fast... everything was fast around here. Life was a drag race, and we weren't slowing down anytime soon.

I wrote about Harry last night too, I wrote about how he's the devil. About how I liked him. About how he confused me and attracted me.

I really liked him and I didn't realize how fucked I truly was until I found myself missing his presence when I was waiting for him. It was even clearer when I was affected by the fact that he was hurting. I used to want nothing more than for Harry to leave, and now if I lost him I'd be losing something important.

It's terrifying.

I'm happy though, and I am excited to see him tonight because he kept teasing me about having something planned for me.

Well, I had some tricks up my sleeve but I'd be waiting for another day to bring them out for him.

I wouldn't even bother wearing lingerie for him today either, I did it to fuck with him the first time we had sex but tonight I didn't want to fuck with him, I just wanted to fuck him.

We'd be meeting up in three hours or so because I was being forced to listen to Stevie Nicks today, so I was enjoying the complete silence of what was left of my work day before my place was infected by music.

I was still at work, Dorian was with Apollo at the parlor and Allegra had left the shop a few moments ago to meet up with some guy from college that was in town. I had to finish the paint job on some guy's car and then I'd be closing up to go home for the night, and everything was going according to plan.

The sun was down and it was already seven by the time I finished, so I accounted for today's earnings and made sure everything was locked before leaving, driving home relaxedly and knocking twice on Harry's door to fuck with him before going upstairs and showering, shaving... all the parts.