45*

************************

You like it hard like me

It's what you need

************************

BENTLEY

"When I told you to take me sightseeing, this is not what I thought we would do." I tell Harry, leaning my body against him, readjusting my legs.

"What? You thought I was going to bring you to Morocco and not take you sightseeing on a camel?" He jokes back, lips brushing over the apple of my cheek.

That's what we were doing now. We were both on a huge camel, all the way in the back of a line of people as we trekked to a location where they'd close off the night with iced mint tea. It was sandy as hell and thankfully the sun was setting so it wasn't too bad anymore. They had given us scarves to wrap around our faces to protect us from any sand or dust brought up by the wind but it was a nice day.

The sky was pink and violet, streaks of blue rummaging through them as the sun crashed into the desert slowly. I had the reins to the camel in my hand and Harry wrapped his arms around me because I wanted to sit in the front.

"This is beautiful, Harry." I say, looking out onto the horizon.

"Would it be cheesy if I said you were more beautiful than the view?" He teases, hands traveling up and down my waist.

He had been more affectionate ever since this morning and I realized just how much I missed this dynamic between us. We had found ourselves again and I could feel the satisfaction radiating off of him with every word I spoke.

I also knew the relaxation and relief we felt from having some power over Luna and Victor again would come through. He was laid back enough and he knew I wanted to be with him again, I just still needed the control again.

I've been sleeping better lately too, and my nightmares have stalled a bit.

Those were frequent and that's why I stopped sleeping with Harry. The first night after he got back all I could see was Luna, gasoline, the shop, my parents, and a blazing fire. It was enough to fuel my rage for the rest of my life. I don't think I'll ever let it go but I'll try and move on.

That's what Rumer told me... and Rumer was always right somehow.

I think my parents would like the way he turned out. I think they're in him sometimes.... Nobody spits out advice that knowledgeable out of nowhere. That wisdom has to come from somewhere... maybe it was the weed, but I'd like to think my mom finally learned some English and started muttering proverbs into his ears for me.

"Yes, it'd be really cheesy." I tell Harry. "But my ego wants to hear it anyway. Tell me I'm pretty."

I tease, and he chuckles, biting my earlobe playfully before whispering in my ear.

"You are the most gorgeous person I've ever fucking looked at.... And you know that, don't you?" He says, and I swear I have two heartbeats at his tone.

"Of course I know that." I return quickly, wishing I could clench my thighs for some relief as his hands trail my torso, his touch light as a feather.

"What did you do after you left me in the pool, huh?" He tuts. "I'm sure you were... frustrated."

His hands lower down the front of my stomach down to my leggings, dusting over my core and making me squirm a bit.