56

BIG ASS ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MISS IT BESTIES!!!!!

**********************

My world will still revolve around you

Listen to the rain

**********************

BENTLEY

"Well I think we should name it." Harry says, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back against the seat.

I was currently filling up the gas tank and leaning over Harry's window while the gas was pumping. Rumer ans the rest of them were all in the gas station buying snacks and shit.

We were about halfway there, and considering I was going ridiculously fast on the highway, we'd be there within the next hour and a half.

"I'm not naming Lucas' car, Harry." I return, moving my left hand into the car to hold his.

He was still off, and I know losing that fucking car of his had to suck... I watched No-Name get burnt down in front of me, and even though I wasn't really attached to it, I had a lot of memories in there.

That's the beauty of a memory though, you'll always have it in you.

"Why not? You should always name your cars."

"Fine.... No-Name the Second." I tease, and he rolls his eyes at me.

"That's horrible."

"I'm not naming this car." I return. "Unless it's No-Name the Second."

"You're the worst."

Yeah, I am, but I know you love me for it.

"Mission accomplished." I say, pulling his hand up so it's hanging his elbow on the edge of the lowered window.

"My ankle is sore." I complain.

"I told you we needed to get you a brace or something."

"Yada yada... okay." I say, walking back from the window so he could get out and I could take the gas nozzle out of the car.

I hear the front door of the gas station open and look up. Rumie's holding a Sprite in his hands, Apollo has a bag of potato chips, Zayn has a bag full of chocolates, Allie has a regular coke and Dorian...

"Where's D?" I ask, making Apollo roll his eyes.

"Couldn't pick what candy he wanted. He's still paying." He says, getting into the Bronco.

The bell on the top of the door rings and everyone turns to see Dorian holding two bags that are full of candy. He waddles out until he's by Harry who's at the driver's side of the car, looking at all of us.

Harry bends over, looking inside of Dorian's bag, and takes the right one out of his hands, pulling out a pack of sour belts and ripping it open.

"Hey! Give that back you curly haired cocksucker!" Dorian says, but Harry shoots him an evil glare telling him to back off.

"It's like taking candy from a baby." He laughs, placing a sour belt in his mouth.

"I'm 19!"

"You sure about that kid?" He teases, that deep dimple popping out of his face as a crooked smile takes over.

So fucking handsome.

He's so.... fuck.

"Benny why the fuck are you dating him? He sucks."