58

*************************

So far

It's alright

*************************

HARRY

There's a repetitive banging against the door and I could have sworn it was happening in my dream, but when Ben shifts a bit I realize I'm not asleep at all.

Who the fuck is banging on our door?

I move back carefully, leaving Bentley asleep and walking to the door, checking the peephole and seeing a frantic Zayn on the other side. I open the door quickly and he pushes into the room, not even looking at me before sitting on the foot of the bed, a sleeping Bentley behind him.

"Good morning Zayn." I tell him, running my hands over my face as I clear my throat.

"Harry. I found out where Luna's getting married in November."

"How did you-"

"Dorian told me." He cuts me off, pulling a computer out of the bag on his back. "I ended up leaving Rumer and Allie at the bar to go look. Give me a second, I have to pull it up."

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I tell him, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

I pick up my toothbrush, slathering some toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth, the sound of Zayn's harsh typing sounding through the door. I move around, opening the door and watching Zayn's dyed head turn around and give me a weird look when I shoot him a warning gaze. I pull the brush out of my mouth, speaking quickly.

"Type softer. Bentley's sleeping." I say, and he nods, letting me go back into the bathroom to spit out the foam and rinse my mouth out, exiting just in time for his presentation.

"Have you told her?" He asks as I sit down in the open space of Bentley's curled body.

"About what?" I ask. There were two things I hadn't told her about and Zayn happened to know them both. "You know I can't-"

"I was talking about the wedding." He cuts me off, offering a lopsided smile.

She unknowingly accommodates herself to me, her knees coming up until she was basically wrapped around me, dead asleep. I put my hand in her hair, tussling her dark strands carefully between my fingers.

"Said I'd tell her today." I answer. "She'll be happy to hear about it. From then we'll just need a plan." I exhale, gesturing for him to keep talking.

He clicks his tongue before flipping the computer, showing me screenshots of an email exchange between Luna and a certain Elizabeth Alfonso.

"Who's Alfonso?"

"Wedding planner. In Miami." He says, handing me the computer so I could read the text exchange.

LUNA: We have the entirety of Vizcaya reserved for the wedding, on November 12.

E. ALFONSO: Perfect! How many guests?

LUNA: 3.

E. ALFONSO: Intimate gathering at a wonderful location! Perfect.

November 12 is two days after Bentley's birthday... but what really gets me is the fact that there's three guests on the list.