48

**********************

Who is in control?

**********************

BENTLEY

Luna wasn't in sight when I woke up.

I was zip tied together in the corner of a dark room, a screen on one side and an ice bath sitting right across from it. I could feel everything.

Everything.

But I had to focus on one. Anger. Rage. Fury... fuck I was so angry. Mad at everyone, everything.

The door shoots open and I stay put. The one thing I remember Harry telling me is that you play along. Our interrogations were always with idiots. If someone is sadistic to you, you have to be the same way. It's fair, it's equal.

Bruce and Oscar walk in, clad in nice suits and Harry's fucking boots.

Harry. That was another thing. I had never heard him so panicked before and it didn't help that the last time I saw him I was upset. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I could feel the bile rising up my throat at the sight of Luna's two minions. Once I stopped thinking about ways to get out of here, I'd think about him.

I was afraid to think about him because I knew that if I did, I'd blame him. No matter if I meant it or not.

Why didn't he just answer the phone?

Had I upset him that badly?

"Good morning Bentley. Nice to meet you properly." Oscar speaks.

"Oh so shoving cigarettes in my mouth and forcing a relapse on me while my shop burned down wasn't a proper introduction?" I bite.

"Guess not." He shrugs.

Bruce stays quiet, setting something up on the screen while Oscar bends down to get at eye level with me.

"Miss your boyfriend?" He teases.

"Fuck you." I grit, spitting on his shoes and watching his face contort in disgust.

"You fucking slut..." He hisses. "You deserve everything that's coming your way. You should have listened, and your little boyfriend should have too."

"Listened to what? Your pussy of a boss' orders? I'd rather die."

"We can arrange that."

"Where is the bitch anyway?" I say, and the door opens again.

"You summoned me! Look at you, maybe I should keep you around. Are you a witch, might need you to hex a few folks for me." Luna Sade walks in.

"The only witch in here is you." I retort.

"Well, as much as I love trading insults with you, I came to watch the sequel to my favorite movie! Have you watched it?" She smiles as she speaks. Her eyes are narrowed. What a conniving little fucking cunt. "Oh! I'm so silly, you haven't. Maybe we should watch the first one before jumping into the sequel."

She brings up a chair and sits beside me. "Turn the lights off boys, and get some more ice. No towel necessary." She adds, and they press play on the machine before exiting.

"Luna what is-"

"Shut the fuck up and watch." She barks, and I bite my lip as it begins.

The video features Harry, and Oscar. Harry's tied up just like I am and he's in front of a large container filled with water.