Beacon Hills

Elena, Stefan, Matt, Jeremy and I were called in by Sheriff Forbes into the her office, she wanted to question us and about Vicki's disappearance. She called us all in, one by one to answer some of her questions. From what I heard, we all said the same thing, that she probably just skipped town.

The rest of the day we spent chilling at home. It was quite depressing, both Jenna and Elena were trying to get over their breakups, if you could even call it that. I guess Jenna and Logan weren't actually together.

Bonnie came over that day, she wanted to comfort Elena so I joined them, wanting a bit of girl time. Elena, already forgave me for keeping secrets from her. Bonnie ended up showing off her new witch tricks, floating feathers around. I was actually quite happy for her, it looked like she was having fun.

After Bonnie left, Elena and I headed over to the Salvatore house, Elena wanted to talk to Stefan and I was just bored so I tagged along.

We arrived at the house and knocked on the door. I just wanted to walk in but apparently that's rude so I went along with Elena and knocked.

To our surprise, a female answered the door. "It's open! Come on in." She shouted from inside the house.

We walked in, looking around confused by the female voice.

A pretty, blonde girl came to greet us, her body wrapped in a brown towel.

My eyes widened and my jaw slightly dropped, I could imagine Elena's doing the same.

She looked shocked, surprised when she saw Elena. I'm gonna guess she knows Katherine, meaning she's a vampire.

"Oh my God! How... uh-wh-...who?" She stuttered.

"I'm Elena."

"Brooke. Who are you?" I asked.

The blonde vampire gave Elena a knowing look, Stefan must've told her about Elena. "Lexi, a friend of Stefan's."

"Is he here?" Elena questioned.

"He's in the shower. Do you want to wait?" Lexi offered.

My eyes widened even more, if that's even possible. Were they showering together? No. Stefan's not like that.

"No."

"Yes." I said, giving Elena an apologetic look. I kind of feel like I'm betraying her a bit.

"I'll tell him you stopped by." Lexi informed Elena, trying to be nice.

"That's okay." Elena said, quickly leaving the house.

I waited for Elena to leave before I spoke. "Sooo, Stefan's friend, how old are we talking?"

She gave me a knowing look. "Since 1864. Umm, lets go up to Stefan's room, I need to get dressed."

-

Lexi stormed into the room as soon as she laid her eyes on Stefan. "Are you out of your freaking mind?"

Stefan looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?"

Lexi held up a photo of Katherine. "I just met Elena. You have some serious explaining to do."

Stefan looked over acknowledging my presence and took a deep breath, preparing himself for the explanation.

I sat down on Stefan's bed waiting for Lexi to get dressed so Stefan could explain himself.

"You have some serious emotional damage." She stated, applying her makeup.

"No, it's not what you think. She's not Katherine." Stefan defended.

"Then they're related, 'cause they can be twins." Lexi stated, shutting her mirror.