Rippahhh

Klaus, Stefan and I were walking through the mountains looking for the werewolf pack while Stefan carried Ray's, unconscious body. Before I got back t them, Klaus already fed Ray his blood and snapped his neck.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus mocked.

"I'm fine."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down-"

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great."

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"I second that." I spoke up.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack." We all stopped, seeing the pack of werewolves. "There."

Stefan went in first, throwing Ray down on the ground. One of the girls immediately ran to him. "Ray! Oh, my god. What's going on? Who are you?"

Klaus and I joined Stefan. "The important question is, who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

"You're the hybrid." The girl stated, slowly backing away.

Klaus smiled. "You've heard of me. Fantastic.

The three of us sat down on a log in the middle of the camp.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid."

Ray gasped for air, finally waking up.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me"?

"Stefan?"

Stefan stood up and faces the pack. "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much, just a sip." Klaus stood up, scanning the pack. "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?"

He spotted a man that appeared to be human. "You!"

He rushed over to him, feeding him his blood before throwing him on the ground where Stefan held him down right by Ray. One of the girls tried to run over to him but Klaus was faster and stopped her, strangling her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." Stefan warned.

Klaus looked over at the girl he was holding on to. "It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die."

"I'd rather die than be a vampire."

"Wrong choice." Klaus' eyes turned yellow as he bit into his wrist and force fed her his blood before snapping her neck. "She'll thank me for that later."

The girl fell to the ground so my attention turned to Ray who was now feeding from the man.

"Okay, who's next"? Klaus announced to the group.

-

-

Klaus has now killed everyone in the pack, apart from Ray and the human. Ray was sat near me, holding onto himself, rocking back and forth and shivering.

"They're dead. They're all dead."

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon."