Wolf Hunt

The next day I stayed home while everyone else kept running errands out of the house all day. Tyler ended up spilling to Marcel that I'm pregnant with Klaus' child. So, technically since I'm not a secret anymore, I should be able to leave the house. But Klaus decided there are too many people after me at the moment and it's not safe so I listened for once and stayed home.

I was getting bored until I heard shouting downstairs. I headed into the living room to find Klaus holding Rebekah with a dagger up to her neck.

Turns out I got here at the same time as Elijah, who might I say looked quite healthy by now.

"Nik!"

"Don't you dare!" Elijah added.

He let go of Rebekah and pointed the dagger at Elijah. "Perhaps it should be you, brother! You've thought the worst of me. That I would sacrifice my own flesh and blood! You would've much preferred if I wasn't even in my own child's life!"

"Is that what it is? You are once again worried that you will be left behind? Has history taught you nothing? We don't abandon you, Nik! You drive us away!" Rebekah yelled.

"Is that so?" Klaus lowered the dagger. " I bow down to you, brother, to make up for daggering you. For the greater good of our plan to reclaim our home." He pointed the dagger at Elijah again, tears were streaming down his face.

He now pointed the dagger back at Rebekah. "Looked the other way, sister, while you repeat the same cycle with Marcel. Falling again for a man you shouldn't be with, while he controls the empire that we built! That he took!"

He paused for a second before waving the dagger at them again. "Now, I make no excuses for past sins. But in the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me-- to believe in me, to believe my intentions for my own child were pure-- you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies. I wanted our home back. Now I have it. So, I'm going to live there. And the two of you... you can stay here together and rot."

He shoved the dagger into Elijah's hands before leaving the house. I gave them both a sympathetic look before running out the house after Klaus.

As I was running through the house, I saw Hayley standing in the front room but I didn't have time to question it so I carried on running until I got to Klaus on the front porch.

"Nik, wait!"

He turned around with tears still streaming down his cheeks. I ran into his arms and held him tightly, rubbing small circles on his back in a way to comfort him. 

"Nik, I am so sorry you feel this way. I know you feel betrayed by them but they made a mistake. Believe me, Nik, they're your siblings and they'll always be by your side no matter what. And so will I. I'm never leaving your side again, because I love you and so will our daughter. We'll always have your back."

He hugged me tighter for a second before pulling back and looking me in the eyes. His tears have stopped, leaving behind only dried up traced on his cheeks. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips before letting go and opening the passenger's side of the car door.

"You're coming with me, love."

I looked at him confused. "Okay... where are we going?" I asked while sitting down.

-

Klaus ended up taking me to the newly-returned Mikaelson compound, also known as the abbatoir.

He seated me at a large table with other vampires, including Marcel. He then stood up and called for everyone's attention to give a speech by tapping his glass with his fork.