Crescent Birthmark

I woke up feeling extremely weakened and noticed I was chained to the walls of something that looked like a crypt.

I really don't know why people are finding it so amusing to be chaining me up recently but it's really starting to get on my nerves.

"Ahh, you're awake sooner than I expected." Esther spoke, acknowledging that I have awoken.

I glared back at her, trying my hardest to keep my head up and my eyes open. "What the hell do you want from me?"

"I have a proposition."

"What makes you think I would even consider anything you say?" I scoffed.

She smirked, almost like she was certain I would agree to whatever she had to propose. "I want to give you a second chance. A second chance at life. You can live a normal life as a werewolf, have more kids, grow old, and die a natural death."

I suddenly got a random surge of energy from the anger and resentment I felt towards the woman in front of me. "Have more kids? Oh, so you wouldn't be trying to kill them like you did before? Your own granddaughter, your own blood! How could you?!"

"I understand you're upset about what happened to your child but I did what had to be done."

I felt my face vamp out as I struggled against my restraints trying to break out of them but as soon as she noticed I had too much energy and power, she used her magic to weaken me once again. And I was back to the state of barely holding my head up once again.

She walked up closer to me and took a seat on a chair close by. "I want to ask you something. How did you trigger your werewolf curse?"

I thought for a second and I could barely remember the memory, it's like everything was so foggy and unclear about that day. "Some random villager, I couldn't control my blood lust."

That was the most I could remember, I don't even remember what the villager looked like.

She shook her head and reached her hand towards me, causing me to flinch backwards. However she still continued and as she  placed her hand on my head, I felt my eyes roll back.

-

Flashback

Newly turned Brooklyn and her boyfriend at the time, Edward, were to meet at their usual spot by the river which not many people knew about.

Brooklyn hadn't felt all the effects of her transformation after Esther's spell, she still didn't know about many of her powers, just that she had heightened senses.

She stood by the river and waited for her lover to arrive.

At the sound of a single twig snapping, Brooklyn spun around, being face to face with Edward.

"Oh, you are rather jumpy today, is everything okay?" He asked, placing his hands on her waist, pulling her ever so slightly closer.

"O-of course, you just startled me."

He gave her a sweet smile, causing her to get lost in his dreamy, blue eyes. "I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to."

Those two simple words always seemed to make her melt under his touch. Especially now, with her heightened emotions.

She smiled back at him and stood on her tiptoes to place a gentle kiss on his lips. He leaned in and reciprocated the kiss, their lips moving in sync.

However, unlike all the other times, Brooklyn had an undeniable hunger building up inside of her.

She gently pulled away but her lips lingered right next to his neck. Unaware, she caught a whiff of his scent and it was like the sweetest and most desirable thing she could have ever smelt.