Aconite Flower

After Klaus and Elijah left, I stayed with the witches. They took good care of me for the time I was here. 

Well.

Most of the time.

"Marcel and his vampires are out of control. Something had to be done." The witch Sophie justified.

The other witch, Agnes stared at her in disbelief. "And the solution is to bring in more vampires?"

Sophie has been trying to make a deal with Elijah and Klaus. Take down Marcel, a vampire that rules this town, also known as a friend of the Mikaelsons', or they 'kill' me and the baby.

Since I'm an original, we all thought they were bluffing but they explained how they can channel other witches and put me down into a sleep I won't be able to wake up from ever again. Almost like getting daggered, just a lot more permanent and irreversible. I chose to believe them, knowing that nature will do anything to get rid of vampires, and that includes a miracle baby.

"These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're the Originals." Sophie argued.

"What makes you think you can control they hybrid?"

"She can't." Elijah spoke from the back corner of the room, bringing the attention to him. "I'm not entirely certain that I can, either. But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question." He walked closer to the witch, seeming to intimidate her. "What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?"

Sophie smirked at the question before picking up a small needle and pricking her finger.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, feeling a prick on my finger in the exact same spot where Sophie hurt herself.

Elijah and I both looked down, noticing the small amount of blood on my finger before looking at each other with a slightly worried expression.

"What the hell did you do?" I questioned angrily.

"The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed? It didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Brooke. So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hands. If I die, she'll fall into a deep sleep. Forever trapped in her own mind, unable to wake up. Klaus may say he does not care about his own child or the girl, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Brooke to ensure that I have your attention, I will."

Elijah smirked in amusement. "You would dare threaten an Original?"

"I have nothing to lose." Sophie shrugged.

The grin disappeared from Elijah's face.

"You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind."

-

-

Elijah took me into a huge, white house. It seems like nobody has lived here in years. The place was beautiful, old-fashioned, but beautiful. Most of the furniture was covered in white sheets to protect it.

I pulled one off, the dust flying off straight onto me causing me to cough. I looked down and noticed the brown crib I have just revealed. I couldn't help the small smile growing on my face.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked, entering the room.

I cleared my throat before speaking up. "Yeah, just dust. This place is ancient."

"Yes, it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. Right now, you are the most important person in this family. You need a good home. So I'm curious... in all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?"