Tyler?

After I got changed into some dry clothes, I realised I was the only one home. Apparently nobody bothered to tell me where they were going.

Just as I looked for my phone to call Rebekah, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Josh, the vampire Klaus has been compelling.

"Where is he? I've been trying to find him all day. Marcel knows that Klaus lied to him about where he lives." The vampire explained, nervously.

I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. "I'm not his damn keeper, Josh."

"Fine! Just... tell him to call me, please."

I nodded. "Okay."

I closed the door and went back to looking for my phone but there was another knock on the door, who I assumed to be Josh.

"Ugh, what the hell, Josh?" I shouted, walking over to the door.

However, once I opened the door, I realised it wasn't Josh this time.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded.

The tall man smiled at me. "Hi there, I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met."

I instantly recognised the man and feared my expression may have given that away.

And maybe I was right. Because I don't remember what happened but I was suddenly waking up in the trunk of an SUV with my wrists tied together with a vervain cloth. I tried to break myself free but I just burned myself more.

I looked around and decided that my only choice was getting out through the back window. I slid myself down slightly and kicked out the window, completely smashing it. However, as soon as I did, the truck stopped and a man opened the door. I kicked at him but he grabbed a hold of my leg.

"Seriously?" The man I knew too well shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Tyler? What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned.

He looked at me in pure anger. "You don't wanna fight me, Brooke, you're defenseless."

"No. You don't wanna fight me." I went for another kick, this time hitting him in the stomach, but it didn't have as much impact as I hoped for.

He pulled a syringe out and injected me with vervain, no matter how hard I struggled against it. Once I was weakened, he put on a pair of gloves and tied my ankles together with another vervain soaked cloth.

"Let me go, you backstabbing, little piece of shit!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" He yelled, pulling me out of the trunk and throwing me over his shoulder.

He dragged me down all the way up to some encampments in the Bayou and dropped me on the front stoop of a little shack.

"Where the hell are we?"

"The armpit of Louisiana."

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you doing, Tyler? Kidnapping me from my own house."

He scoffed. "That's not your house, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met all those years ago in Mystic Falls."

"Well, a lot has happened since then."

"You mean like how you're a hybrid? Oh, and you're also pregnant? A hybrid baby. Yeah, I know all about it."

I raised my eyebrows at him, confused on how he found out about this.

"I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Even ran into Hayley."