You Can Trust Us

I woke up with an arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself and turned around, cuddling into the warm chest.

"Morning, love."

I opened my eyes and looked up into the blue eyes looking back at me. "Morning, Nik."

He removed his hand off my waist and gently lifted my chin and brought my lips to his. Just as the kiss was getting more passionate, I smirked before lightly pushing Klaus onto his back and throwing my right leg over him. I was now straddling him while still deepening the kiss.

My hand traveled down his chest but before I could do anything else, he grabbed my wrists and spun me around, pinning me to the bed. He moved away from my lips and continued to place rough kisses down my neck and then down the rest of my body. He stopped when he got to my stomach and placed his hand on the small bump. He kept his hand there as he listened to the tiny heartbeat as he smiled to himself.

I placed a small peck on his lips and prepared to get up. "I believe you have some errand to run today."

He smirked and pushed me back down, pinning my hands above my head again. "We have time."

-

-

It was late in the evening now when I heard a lot of commotion downstairs.

I went out and immediately saw Davina casting a pain inflicting spell on Klaus, bringing him to his knees as he screamed in pain. Elijah and Marcel tried to charge at her but she magically pushed them away and brought them to the ground.

"Why don't you show us your real face?" She forced Klaus to partially transform into his wolf form and then snapped his neck. "That's enough of you."

"Davina!" I shouted, running down the stairs.

She didn't pay any attention to me, instead she turned to Elijah."

"You! You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face. Pretended you wanted to help me."

"Listen to me-" Elijah tried but Davina cut him off. "-You call yourself the noble one, but you're a killer just like your brother. For 1,000 years, you've fed on innocent blood. Why don't you choke on it?"

She cast a spell on Elijah that caused him to choke up on blood, all of it spilling from his mouth before he fell unconscious.

She then turned to Marcel, who had fear in his eyes. "And you! I trusted you. I loved you, but you were just using me to stay in power. You don't care about me."

"You're wrong." Marcel denied.

"When you lost to Klaus, you handed me over like some trophy. Maybe I should boil you in bronze."

"I care. I took you in like you were my own blood." He tried to justify.

However, before he could say anything more, I got behind him and staked him in the chest, causing him to fall unconscious.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Davina. But you know none of that was true."

I heard footsteps behind me and spun around to find Rebekah observing the 3 boys on the floor. "Now, that is impressive. And well-deserved, in my opinion."

I could tell Davina tensed up and eyed Rebekah suspiciously.

"It's okay. She won't hurt you, I swear." I assured her.

"Now, I have a surprise for you." Rebekah announced.

Davina turned around as Josh entered the courtyard. "Josh what are you doing? Get out of here."