0 - 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Walburga Black hardly believed in admitting defeat. But it was gloriously difficult to focus on the current conversation while her lower half ached with contractions upon contractions, each one nearer to the other than the last. Her one and a half year old was relentlessly kicking his legs at her very pregnant self, mindlessly babbling about something or the other.

She had been trying to get her husband's attention for the past ten minutes, but as doting as he was, he was also annoyingly oblivious.

"If you could excuse my husband and I for a second, we will be right back," she said finally, glaring at the side of her husband's head. As she got up, one hand holding her belly, the other passing off her son to Orion, who took the hyper-active child in his arms.

"I will assume that you have a fine reason for interrupting, Walburga, they were quite close to buying," the bearded man asked impatiently, adjusting his hold on Sirius.

"I just thought you ought to know, dearest, that my water broke and your twins are bursting out of me, so I would appreciate if you would be of some use and get the MediWitch," said Walburga, a fire behind her eyes, but her voice still calm.

"Don't you think you ought to start with that?" Orion looked alarmed at this new development, brandishing his wand and sending a message, while Walburga seemed to be resisting the urge to scream at him.

"I shall most certainly take a lesson about conversation starters and language etiquettes after your kids stop tearing my uterus!" Walburga finally burst out, her complexion slightly red after the exertion of keeping her anger in.

"Lady Black, I will ask you to calm down. Such stress is not good for the babies at the final stages," the MediWitch stated, finally entering the room in a flurry of activity. It had been difficult finding a MediWitch for the ferocious Lady Black as no one wanted to be next to her at a time when hormones would be running high. But finally, this one very talented one had come through, a no-nonsense lady who did not hesitate to shut Walburga down.

A word to describe what happened next would be chaos. With Orion Black screaming at the slightest sign of blood coming from his wife, Walburga Black screaming at him to "SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN", and little Sirius Black screaming to add into the fun, the MediWitch felt the head of the lady in labour, only to find it stone cold instead of the flushing warmth its colours looked.

"Silence," the witch hissed out, ordering Orion to pick up his firstborn and get out of the room, and promptly locked the door behind him. She felt for Walburga's head again, eyes now rolling back with the strain the twins were placing.

"Mrs. Black, something is wrong with your delivery. Would you consent to magical use for me to proceed?" she asked, hands in a ready-to-go position over her.

"Will it have any side effects on me or my children?" Walburga asked, her voice straining with the effort of keeping herself conscious.

"The twins' magical signature will be intertwined together, so it would be nothing but beneficial for them."

"You may proceed."

And thus, on June 25th of 1960, two crying babies were placed in the cot near Walburga Black, who had to keep driving her eldest son away because he kept poking their noses. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

HI IM EDITING THIS AND IM CRINGING WTF WAS THIS

omg, hy, is this another story you don't have a plot for and decided to post anyway?

yes, it is i again.

so i had so many scenes of this particular pairing in my mind, i decided to screw it and start writing even tho im not that good

presenting to you, my first ever harry potter and prose fanfic, when i should be studying for exams!

and, ooh, do you guys call it biscuit or cookie?

so id ask you to vote, comment and share and all that jazz, but you're all such luvly poeples that im sure you've done that anyway!

all the love,

hy