6 - 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

"Do Lupin and Pettigrew know about this?" was the first thing Aquila asked.

"Well, ye- wait, why do you want to know that?" Sirius asked, putting his hands on his hips.

Regulus leaned against the carriage door. "Let's not pretend you two have any impulse control, brother."

Sirius gasped and dramatically put a hand on his chest. "Betrayed by my own blood! How darest thou utter such words, brother of mine?"

Aquila raised an eyebrow.

"Our first year, you taped Potter to a door and used a Sticking Charm to make sure he couldn't get out. When Potter did get free, he was out for revenge. Pettigrew stopped him from transfiguring you into a mouse and leaving you into McGonagall's office," Aquila said. "Lovely idea, by the way, Potter, though I can't imagine how you would manage human to animal transfiguration."

"Last year, Potter made you fall into one of those disgusting slime pools from Zonko's. While you were planning to stun him and levitate his bed to the Great Hall, Lupin was the one who stopped you," Regulus continued.

Sirius and James listened to them, stunned that they remembered pranks even they didn't.

"How do you both know about our revenge plans, hm? I remember talking to Remus about it in the seventh floor corridor," Sirius said accusingly.

"We're just...observant," Aquila said with a halfway smirk towards Regulus.

"You're both very creepy," James declared. "Now, the Homonculous Charm. Do you know it, or no?"

Aquila and Regulus shared a look, sighed, and turned back to the two boys.

"We do know what it is, how it's performed, but it's incredibly complicated," Regulus said. "And advanced."

"Please, Reg. The Homonculous should be nothing for you two. I've seen you do non-verbal spells a few times, Regulus, and Aquila, you do wandless magic, don't lie," Sirius said, waving a hand.

"We'll figure out how to do it. In the meantime, i want to hear Remus say that you have full permission to do this," Aquila said, pointing at the two boys.

James and Sirius looked outraged. "But Remus will never do that! You're setting us up, woman," James screeched.

"Stop being dramatic, Potter. You're hurting my head. If you can't get Remus to say that, you can't get the Homonculous," Regulus said, then adding as an afterthought, "or Peter."

"If we don't get Remus to say that, we won't get Peter? Why do you want Peter? His strong subject is Divination and Arithmancy, not Charms, he's useless to you. Don't take away Peter," Sirius spoke in a rushed breath.

"Shut up, Sirius. You're being all... Gryffindor-y again," Aquila waved her hand.

"Why do you want to talk to Remus so much anyway?" James demanded.

Aquila flushed and looked at her shoes while Regulus seemed to be suppressing a smile.

"You," Sirius pointed at her. "Stop that. Redness thing-y on your face. He's my friend. I don't like it."

"Well, right bugger it is, innit, Siri?" Regulus grinned at him.

"Hey, you! Shut up, you're supposed to be on my side," Aquila wagged her finger at Regulus. "And no, Sirius, ew, stop that. There's just...nothing. Get Remus, and then we'll talk."

Sirius began protesting again, but James only let out a sideways smirk towards the Black twins and dragged Sirius away from the back of his shirt.

"I'm sorry, what was that smirk the little shit gave? Bloody Gryffindors, I tell you," Aquila shook her head and followed Regulus back into the compartment.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

have i mentioned i love these fuckers

because i love these fuckers

ben barnes looking like a snac amirite

and goddammit people COMMENT please????

i see the votes, and i love it, i love you all, thank you so much, but a little hi or something can't hurt can it?

oh, and, cookies n cream or dark chocolate?

anyway, thanks, hope you liked it,

much love,

hy