4 - 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡?

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

Things had been tense at the Black household. The due arrival of Orion's brother and Walburga's second cousin, Cygnus and Druella Black, with their children, Bellatrix, who had graduated from Hogwarts last year, Andromeda, who was going to graduate this year, and Narcissa, who was in her sixth year.

When kept together, Cygnus and Orion shared no similarities, apart from the familiar aristocrat features that every Black possessed. The brothers had personalities that were contradicting and often conflicting, which led to great fun for the children (except Bellatrix, she considered herself above children).

The reason why everyone was tense, though, was because Walburga and Orion were relatively relaxed, as compared to Cygnus and Druella, who kept their children under a tight leash, which resulted in a daughter wanting to please their parents in a maniacal way (Bella), a daughter who wanted to show her parents that she was not like them (Andy), and a daughter who just kept her head down and nodded (Cissa).

Which leads us to the dinner table at the Black Manor.

"So, Sirius. Entering your fourth year this year, yes?" drawled Cygnus, swirling his glass of wine.

"Yes, sir," Sirius said, leg shaking with impatience to be excused.

"Made any new friends, aside from that blood-traitor and those two half bloods?" Bellatrix asked, knowing what to do to rile him up.

"I did, actually. Went on a few dates with Marlene McKinnon, she's a blood traitor, that one, got tutored by Lily Evans, a muggleborn, you'll be most pleased to know," Sirius said nonchalantly, leaning back with a spark in his eyes.

"Filthy blood-" Cygnus began, but Orion swiftly cut him off.

"What subject did you need tutoring in, son? You had stellar grades last year?"

"Professor Slughorn felt I was struggling with Potions, father. It was not a matter of importance, I did not think you would have wanted to know," Sirius explained, casting a discreet look at Aquila to take over the conversation.

"You could have easily taken help from me, brother. Professor Slughorn has me and Reg moving at a faster pace than others because of our splendid potion talent," Aquila said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Don't let your modesty hold you back, Aquila," Andromeda said over the rim of her glass.

"Oh, I don't," Aquila said matter-of-factly.

"Ah yes, we've heard from Narcissa that Aquila and Regulus are rather talented in potions. Your third year, now?" Druella asked.

"I'm sure you are well aware of the year my children are going to be in, Druella. I would appreciate it if we could move on from this topic," Walburga fired at her.

"But of course, Walburga! I was just about to ask your children whether they have been invited to Slughorn's club of prestigious students. Our Bella was asked to join in her second year, you see," Druella fluttered her eyelashes as Cygnus and Bellatrix straightened in their seats with pride.

"I'm sure Slughorn regretted that decision after her potion blew up in her face and sprouted tentacles out of Parker Parkinson's hair. How exactly did you bully Slughorn to take you in, Bella?" Sirius put a hand on his chin.

"You insolent little Gryffindor, i'll show you -" Bellatrix got up from her seat and before anyone could say a word, her wand was out and a purple light shot out of her wand.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

tea sis

this one was fun

for some reason, ive always imagined walburga and orion pretty chill

or maybe i just can't picture a cruel johnny depp sue me

anyway, vote, comment, share, please! i miss your comments, everyone!

much love,

hy