7 - 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"This is a second year spell, Black, how do you not know this?" Diggory sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"And the Forgetfulness Potion is a first year potion, Diggory, but you don't see me accusing you of swallowing that," she huffed, opening up her Transfiguration book again.

Diggory flushed and said, "You will be able to help me though? Because I need good grades for my O.W.Ls."

She waved a hand. "Don't worry, I'll help, it's a pretty easy potion. Now the Polyjuice, however," she grinned evilly.

"Oh, no way, you're not scaring me easily. I know for a fact that the Polyjuice is an easy one. I saw you brew it with Slughorn once," he said, putting his head on his hand which leaned on the library table.

"Oh yeah, it's very easy," she said, furrowing her eyebrows as though in agreement. "So, tell me, Amos, how many bundles of knotgrass would you add?"

He sat up straight and replied confidently. "You won't add any knotgrass."

She flicked him on his forehead. "Two bundles, nitwit. You have a fat chance of even passing your O.W.Ls at this pace."

"Now, that's just rude, Aquila. Is that any way to talk to your elders?" an amused voice spoke.

"God?" Amos questioned, looking around.

"No, but i've been told we're strikingly similar. 'Tis I, Sirius Black, bow down," Sirius emerged from behind the stack, hands splayed wide.

Aquila rolled her eyes. "Are you quite done? I need to get back to work."

Sirius peered over her and Amos' shoulders. "What help do you need, Aqi? You're the golden child, with the perfect grades." his voice took a mocking tone, "Or is ickle-Aqikinns failing Transfiguration?"

"Oh Sirius, you're wonderful at Transfiguration, yes? Help your sister, please. I'll take Potions tutoring from someone else, I can't deal with her," Amos said, gathering his books.

Aquila scowled in outrage before casting a 'colovaria' which changed the colour of Amos' hair from a floppy brown to a striped black and white.

"Oh look, Amos! You now look like the skunk that you are!" Aquila said cheerfully.

The fifth year flushed in anger and hurried out of the library muttering angrily under his breath.

"Merlin, that guy is a pain, isn't her?" Sirius said, occupying the chair that Diggory had just emptied.

"What do you want, Sirius?"

"It's not a matter of want, love, it's a matter of need," came the voice of James Potter from behind her chair.

The only sign of surprise on her face was the annoyed flash that went away as soon as it came.

She leaned back. "Well, then. What is it that you need?"

"Did you figure out the Homonculous?" James hushed out.

"I told you, it's a difficult spell, and most of its books are in the Restricted Section," Aquila explained patiently. "From what I understand, you boys need a map that traces everyone's movements, correct?"

James and Sirius blanched.

"Haha, n-not at all. What makes you think that?" Sirius said, letting out a weak laugh.

"For a Black, you're a terrible liar, brother. Our family motto is practically 'liars, but we're hot and broody'," Aquila commented. Sirius hummed out a noise of agreement and opened his mouth to reply.

"No, but really, what makes you think that's what we want?" James cut in.

"Dearest Potter, the explanation for the Homonculous Charm is literally, 'when cast onto a map, enables the possessor to track the movements of every person on the mapped area'," Aquila said as if explaining to a child.

"Well, if you know that part already, how come you don't know how to cast it?" came another voice, a slightly squeaky one this time.

Of course, Aquila thought. Peter Pettigrew, man the third. Wonder where their fourth thief is.

"Peter, hello," Aquila said with a small smile, familiar with the boy through the hours of Potions tutoring.

"Hi, Aqua!" he said excitedly. "Can you really cast the Homonculous?"

She drew out a shuddering breath. "You know what? Between me and Reg, we should be able to do it. BUT," she paused, seeing Sirius' expression, "but, it will take us a week or two to be confident in our ability to do it."

The boys cheered, with Potter going as far as standing on his chair while Sirius danced around it. They all stopped, however, at the sound of a throat clearing.

"What now, Aqi? Why do you insist on pissing on our parade?" Sirius grumbled.

"I want something in return, too," she stated.

The boys looked at each other in silence.

"What? Why are you all looking at each other like that? This isn't a favour, it's a bargain. And what i'm about to ask for is really nothing compared to the trouble you're putting me through," Aquila said, putting her hands on her hips.

"What do you want?" Sirius finally asked.

Aquila looked around as if telling them something top secret. The boys leaned closer, intrigued.

"I want one of you to tutor me in Transfiguration."

James leaned back and let out a scoff.

"Oh that's easy. I'll do it, boys," James said.

"Oh yeah? How do I know you're any good?" Aquila challenged. She knew the boy was top of his class in Transfiguration, but having her pride take a hit by admitting her failure in Transfiguration, she won't let him get away easy.

Peter spoke up. "Oh no, don't worry, Aquila. If you're the potion princess," Sirius snorted at the nickname, "then James is the Transfiguration..." he paused.

"Troll?" Sirius supplied.

Aquila let out a laugh as James flicked his forehead and then turned to her.

"Be here at six in the evening. I'm gonna make Minnie proud of you," James winked at her, and left the library with his hands in his pockets, whistling a tune.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

saying fuck in a british accent gives it a different vibe

hear me go ~fook~ in my half indian half brit accent

welp, they're 13 and 14 and i ship them so hard already

also, harry potter or percy jackson?

have fun contemplating your life lmao

much love,

hy