𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬

75 chapters.

106K reads.

346 days.

So many memories, so many writer's blocks, so many new friends, so much brainstorming. 

Trouvaille, for me, started as a few scenes that I had in my mind, of Regulus' twin sister defending the younger Slytherins, how the war changed not only the 'bad' ones but also the 'good' ones. There were a few visuals in my mind, how I wanted them to your atypical - typical 'high-school sweethearts' , how I wanted both of them to be tough on the outside and absolute simps for each other.

I had the scene of James comforting my OC (the name wasn't decided) after Bellatrix used the Cruciatus on her, and I had the scene of Regulus and Aquila screaming for each other during it all. I had scenes of loud and fun Black family dinners, and I had scenes of Walburga stopping Orion from stopping Bellatrix.

It's been a loooooong journey, and there was frustration, there was anger, there was confusion. there was cringe when i read the first few chapters again, and there was the writing of my first kiss scene (i think i did good).

There was conversations in comments and making so many new friends, comments that made me laugh out loud, comments that made me feel bad for doing something.

Thank you to my supporter and friend, lover-of-mine and thank you to my plot-designer and my rant-listener and the one who made me kill regulus <3, slitherclaws ( i know you have a new acc but i can't find it so meh)

thank you to all my readers, my voters, my commenters, my friends.

I'm sorry if you have been disappointed by the ending, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same.

This could never have been possible without you, and I hope when you come back to Trouvaille after sometime, you think of me and talk to me.

I love you all, and thank you for giving this book a chance.