31 - 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

TRIGGER WARNING - ABUSE

Fourth year passed with little to no interesting activity. Aquila, Regulus and the Marauders finished the map at the beginning of the year and The Marauders, in return, agreed to let the twins use the Invisibility Cloak for their purposes, to which Sirius had asked 'anything illegal?'

The twins had responded with a no, and Sirius had looked crestfallen.

Bellatrix had been staying more and more away from her home, if Uncle Cygnis was to be believed. In recent developments, Walburga and Orion had begun to be influenced by Cygnus and Druella and had started to cast a condescending eye over Sirius' Gryffindor room decor. Sirius had, of course, taken inspiration from their looks and attempted to scandalise them further.

The next day, rolled up posters with permanent sticking charms had arrived. According to Sirius, Peter had bought those posters from his muggle village (with a red face, Aquila was sure) and had sent them to James for his parents to charm because apparently, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter were the only parents who were less likely to die of a heart attack on seeing half-naked muggle women.

So here Sirius was, putting up posters and symbols of his Gryffindor pride around his room as Aquila and Regulus sat on his bed playing Exploding Snap. It was a terrible game and Aquila hated it, but Regulus had taken her chocolate hostage and was threatening to throw it all in the fire, unless she played the game with him. Aquila had nearly murdered him before agreeing.

It was the vacation before their fifth year (fifth year, merlin) and because of their parents being influenced more and more by their aunt and uncle, Bellatrix had been coming by often. Till now, there was no attack directly towards the children, but it was clear that the only way Sirius could even think of redeeming himself was by getting the Dark Mark as soon as his academic career ended.

When having this discussion with their parents, Sirius had promptly and cheerfully stated that the day he got the Dark Mark would be the day he would chew off his own foot and stitch it beneath the other one. Orion had slightly cringed, but the effect was undeniable, and their parents certainly did not approach Sirius about this again, lest they get another terrifying glimpse into their son's head.

In other developments, Uncle Alphard had recently taken a liking to Sirius and his ideologies and had been approaching the young lad at family dinners and parties. He always made a point to seek Sirius out, and while Sirius had found this weird at first he soon grew into this new found nephew-hood.

Bellatrix had been betrothed to a certain handsome man named Rodolphus Lestrange, who was as handsome as he was crazy. God forbid the both of them have children, with beautiful faces and cunning minds and a twisted brain with a taste for murder.