63 - 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 '𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"For Merlin's sake, from next time, please tell me if you want to take on the Dark Lord by yourself!" James said, exasperated, his hair flying in directions.

Aquila scowled. "Why, so you can stop me?"

James scoffed. "You're more powerful than me, love, I will never for one second doubt your ability to take on the Death Eaters. But I like to be kept in the loop when my girlfriend goes to kill a bunch of people!"

Sirius approached the two of them with a towel slung on his shoulder, two bowls in his hands and a hair tie keeping his long locks out of his eyes. "Whenever you two are done, Aquila, if you would be so kind as to finish the Healing Potion for Reg," he called out, dumping the dishes in the sink.

Aquila huffed and went to the stove where Sirius had set up a pan for Aquila to make the Potion in. "You're expecting me to make a Healing Potion on a saucepan?"

"The vessel should hardly matter," Sirius shrugged.

"Oh, really?" Aquila asked, whisking out a Potion Kit from thin air. "And why do you think we have to bring pewter cauldrons and not any other metal, when the vessel hardly matters? Honestly, it's a miracle you passed in Potions, brother."

Regulus groaned from where he was lying on the couch. "If you're done fighting, I'd appreciate some help, you know."

Aquila stuck out her tongue at him, and drawing her hair into a bun, she filled the pan with water and threw some leaves from her Potion Kit into the water. As the water came to a boil, she simply poured it out in a kettle and grabbed some liquid from her Kit and poured some of it in a goblet.

"That looks awfully easy," James frowned, peering into the kettle.

Aquila snorted. "That's because it's tea. Regulus doesn't need any Healing Potion, he's just fine."

James playfully glared at his girlfriend. "You're lying to your own brother?"

"Would you rather I lie to someone else's?" Aquila grinned, side stepped him and went over to give Regulus the goblet, who took a sip gingerly.

As Aquila came back into the kitchen to tidy her kit, Sirius followed her inside. "You know, just because we aren't that close anymore doesn't mean I wouldn't help you or talk to you," he said, frowning.

Letting the pan run under water, Aquila sighed. "Don't take it personally, Siri. I just panicked when Regulus got taken, and my trust is running a little low these days, especially now that Rowan went and did this shit. I'm afraid to know where Adrian stands because if it's on the other side, it'll break Reg's heart."

Sirius pursed his lips, leaning on the counter. "It's a different thing to be a friend and to be a brother, Aq. It breaks my heart when you think I wouldn't drop everything and run to you guys."

"We can't blame anyone but the situation for that, can we?" she asked with a wry smile.

Regulus groaned from where he was lying on the sofa. "Dad, what the hell?"

Sirius and Aquila looked at each other in alarm. Going to the living room, they indeed found their wonderful father's face in the fireplace. Even among the burning flame, his sorrow was so clearly visible.

"She's gone," Orion said, swallowing. "Your mother is dead."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

ok there's no need to tell me how much the above gif sucks bec i couldnt find anyth else skshdskda

also yay walburga's dead !!

who's excited for her will reading?