The Kiss

I decided to wear a buttoned down long sleeve hunter green fashionova dress with a nude trench coat due to it being cold outside.

I did a quick facial moisturizing cleanse while the girls finished getting ready.

I still felt some type of way over coach's reaction and decided to text him seeing that I was babysitting lil man tonight

I still felt some type of way over coach's reaction and decided to text him seeing that I was babysitting lil man tonight. I didn't want any drama or awkward tension between us.

-Test Message-
                                                     Jessica
                                        Hey can I come up ?
Mason
👍🏾

This man aint even had the common decency of typing 'yes'. He just sent a thumbs up. I gritted my teeth rolling my eyes, he was being aggy at this point. I told the girls I would meet them downstairs, i was pressed for time and needed to speak with Mason now. On my way to the elevator Cory texted me.

Cory
Hey babe cant wait for
tonight 😘

                                                       Jessica
                        We have to reschedule but you
can come up to our room later
and we can hang

Cory
Okay how about tomorrow ?
                                                      Jessica
                                       Sounds awesome 😊!

-Elevator Doors Open-

"Hello Jess"

"Hi Ms Jackson"

"Where are you going ?"

"To get my pay for watching Mason Jr tonight"

"Oh ok, thanks for watching him, me and his father needed a break" she said as if shes the one that actually raises him. I gave her my normal fake smile, nodding walking away. Before I could knock he opened the door as if he was waiting on me.

"Hey" ...

"what do you want Ms Jones ?"

"Oh so now im back to Ms Jones ?".

"Why has coach Devon been looking at you funny?"

"Huh"

"dont play dumb with me".

"What the hell Mason I'm not so stop".

"Im only asking a question".

"Yeah and Im baffled by it as well ! I dont know why your friend looks at me like that, maybe you should talk to him about that".