Look Who's in Town

"Okay everyone listen up, the buffet is almost set up,  I need you guys to be back down here and in the dining area by 7:30 for dinner". Coach Devon instructed us.

Mason was nowhere to be found, I watched him come off the bus with us but once we got inside he just disappeared.

"So what we doing tonight after dinner ?" Dayna asked as we approached our room.

"Well I have a job to do, I don't know about you guys"

"The guys said they were coming up tonight"

"Whatever happens don't let anybody have sex in my bed or i will kill you"

"Noted" she laughed giving me a thumbs up.

I took a quick shower putting on my bunny onesie, spraying on some passion fruit body spray, then threw my hair into a messy bun.

I felt like I had the jitters. I wasn't prepared to see him, we had crossed a line that we could possibly never recover from. What do I even say to him ? Do I apologize ? Do I pretend it never happened? Ugh so many questions.

Exiting the elevator, I let out a deep breath i hadn't realized I was holding in. I paced back and forth building up the courage to knock on the door.
'What's the worst that could happen right'.

I knocked gently twice before hearing heels cackling towards the door; but once it flung open, the person on the other side was not who I expected it to be.

"Ummm Naomi, what're you doing here ?"

"Came to see my baby daddy" she said very nonchalantly
Looking down, I was greeted by her small but noticeable baby bump.

"Im sorry, baby who ?"

"B-A-B-Y D-A-D-D-Y Jessica" she spelt the words out to me as if I was dumb.

"How did this even happen ? Dont you already have like three kids ?"

"Excuse me?"

"How are you so sure he's the dad?"

She chuckled and walked away from me. I entered closing the door behind me as she walked over to the counter retrieving documents from her purse.

"Read what it says Ms. Lebron James" she said sarcastically.

Rolling my eyes I read the paper and my heart dropped to the floor.
'How could he be so stupid!'
"Excuse me ?" She asked
I hadn't realize that I said that statement out loud. She snatched the paper back from me and stuffed it back into her cheap dollar tree bag.

She sat down smacking loud as hell on some bubble gum which crawled my skin

"Where is coach Mason ?"

"Up stairs" she pointed towards the stairs but I hesitated going up. I didn't want her to have the wrong impression but she was so focused on taking pictures of her stomach, my presence was non existing.