The Night Is Still Young

"Catch the ball and bounce it Chelsea, dont run with it ! Thats traveling"

"Oh come onnnnnn Bianca, thats what you call a lay up?"

"Oh my God just Throw the ball to Jess already!"

"Good job Jess! Great shot!"

*6:08pm*
"Bruhh oh my gosh, coach been bitching all day"
Chelsea said wiping off the sweat from her forehead. I aint gone lie coach was really hard on us today, I thought she would've been in a better mood seeing that she just got her walls blown down. I guess he didnt hit it right.

"Earth to Jess", Chelsea said snapping her fingers.

"Uhh wassup?"

"Girl I done asked you a hundred times if we going to Pop's tonight". Pop's was the diner on 5th street where everybody met up to hang, play games, eat burgers and milkshakes, overall its a great chill spot.

"Umm, well i gotta babysit tonight, but i'll see".

"Oh come on its your BIRTHDAY for crying out loud !", she begged and tried to reason, after about 2 minutes of constant nagging I gave in.
"Okay fine, lets go"!

*6:18pm*
We headed outside and waited for Chelseas mom to pick us up. Coach Mason was packing up his workout gear when he spotted us.

"Hey girls, a little help", Chelsea ran over but I walked slowly, I still felt uneasy about seeing his wife missionary style with Coach Devon, plus she not too long came off of maternity leave. Thats the only reason shes now coaching the girls ball team. I sucked up my feelings and helped him place the tennis racks, cones and baseball in his back truck. He was lifting a huge tire that looked like it belong on a tractor, his muscles and veins were popping out.

"Umm, do you need some help coach..."
"nah nah I got it". He placed the tire on the back of his truck and sat down panting.

"Thanks girls, sorry for calling yall over, my wife normally helps me with this kind of stuff but she left right after you guys practice

"Thanks girls, sorry for calling yall over, my wife normally helps me with this kind of stuff but she left right after you guys practice. You know to get home and deal with the baby". We just nodded and smiled. However in the back of my head I was questioning if that baby was even really his.

"How are yall getting home? You need a ride?".
"Oh no sir, my moms pulling up now as we speak". "Alright stay safe ladies".
"Goodnight coach" we said in unison walking away.

*6:30pm*
"Mom pleaseeee its my birthday for God sakes! They aint even my kids to watch!" I semi-yelled getting aggravated.

My mother always threw my siblings on me as if they were my responsibility. I hardly ever went out or had time for myself. I even put in to have today off so I didn't have to go into work. I begged my cheap ass boss two weeks in advance and today at lunch he still called asking if I was coming in. I just needed a freaking break.